• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Duets you might not know exist

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
Hi fam I was at a con but I'm back now so hi

I know someone already featured a song by this producer, but he has one more odd pairing I think is kinda fun.

May 28th, 2018

"Hibikase (arrange cover) by Black Shock Box feat. Uni and Yukari

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
I know this one's another non-duo, but any pairing between this trio's kinda odd

May 30th, 2018

"La Llorona" by SteamPianist feat. Gumi, Oliver, and Maika

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
This is starting to become really hard

This duet has already been in this thread, but this one is an original rather than a cover.

June 1st, 2018
"False Light" by Apol feat. Mew and Miku

Last edited:

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
I know the song itself is pretty well known, but the pair is still pretty uncommon.

June 7th, 2018
"iNSaNiTY" by Circus-P feat. Miki and Kaito

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
These aren't gonna be every day anymore obviously because they've just become so hard to find, but they'll come when they come.

June 18th, 2018
"Happy Synthesizer" cover by HaruVampire feat. CUL and Lapis

Reactions: Jerrybibo

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
My first thought with this one was, "that sounds awful". Then I realized I loved it.
miki/Luka
I know this is old but I'm only just catching up on this topic

I gotta say- between this and another cover I heard by them, I really like how itikura uses Miki (kinda low and...scratchy? idk)

Also, I have a contribution! I discovered it a few days ago (it was only recently uploaded). A nice chill Miku/Yufu duet!

Reactions: VocaMew

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
I might be the only person doing this anymore but how about some Daina/Maika? The chorus is a bit oddly mixed but the verses sound really good imo.

I'm starting to think pretty much any duet can sound good if you want it to.

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
I love this thread. I need to listen to every song in here. Seems @TheStarPalace has already beat me to linking a Prima duet with a Jloid, but here's one with Prima singing in Japanese with Kiyoteru (who is backup)

and here's Big Al and Maika singing in Spanish:

I don't believe these have been linked yet, but sorry if they have been!

If you like what you hear with Big Al and Maika I highly recommend checking out ProjectOverDoze's album Cherish, particularly Under the Moonlight.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)