• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Endless Sky - My new original song (ft. Vocaloid IA)

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I really, really enjoyed listening to this. Great job! My only suggesstion would be making sure IA is the same volume as the track and blends with it. It may be my speakers being horrid (and they are), but she sounds a bit on top of the track throughout

Shirogami

Aspiring Fan
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks a lot :) Maybe you are right. Voice is a little bit louder than it should be. Anyway I'm going to remaster all tracks when I write enough songs for an album:)

Shirogami

Aspiring Fan
Sep 3, 2018
Thank you guys. I'm really happy you like it! I use Ibanez GRG270 BKN and Marshall CODE25. This is cheap hardware and it takes a lot of time and effort to tune it. Sometimes you can hear guitar is a little bit untuned, so I'm gonna solve this problem buying a better one soon. Anyway I like to play guitar and make songs, so I gonna to create new ones until my inspiration gone away. Thank you very much, I really appreciate any kind of feedback!

Reactions: chargrilled

chargrilled

New Fan
Oct 24, 2018
You have shown what can be achieved with the tools you have, you have a LOT of talent you should meet musicians and singers and start a band if you haven’t already

Shirogami

Aspiring Fan
Sep 3, 2018
Oh, thank you, but I don't deserve such compliments. I've started to make music in august and made only 5 songs. I have no experience yet, so I think it is too early to start a band or something. Now all I want is to create new songs and gain more experience, but it would be great if someday I could collaborate with utaite or other musicians, because I really have a fun making music, and it is a big pleasure for me to see my music being loved by other people.

DaSpookyReaper

I like to haunt these forums once a while
Sep 2, 2018
This is actually really good in terms of mixing quality as well, I'm really admiring how clean it sounds even when comparing some of the more popular works out there like DIVELA's meteor and it definitely deserves compliments there. Hats off to you!

Shirogami

Aspiring Fan
Sep 3, 2018
Thank you. I always spend a lot of hours with mastering trying to get nice sound, but it is still far from perfect. Rock and metal is usually harder to mix than most pop music imho.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Now all I want is to create new songs and gain more experience, but it would be great if someday I could collaborate with utaite or other musicians, because I really have a fun making music, and it is a big pleasure for me to see my music being loved by other people.
I think that's a good attitude to have. Enjoy the learning process and have fun, and appreciate when others are happy.

The fact that you've only been producing for 3 months makes your work all the more impressive. Good job! Keep working and keep enjoying it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)