• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Favorite Music Videos?

Jisenku

womp womp
Nov 17, 2020
idk anymore
jisenku.carrd.co

It's not even the full version since it's not out yet but?? I'm so obsessed??
Not only because I can't grasp how 44 seconds can have so much sexual tension and be so gay but also because the animation is genuinely good.
The models look so nice, the animation is really smooth and everyone actually dances differently (which should be normal by now but somehow it isn't) and the fricking ribcages. Man. I really wanna know if they are just a texture or actually modeled because damn, that's such a good detail. The longer I look at everything the more impressed I am.
Also I definitely have to say that whoever had to make this super short version did an amazing job. This might be better than the full version in the end, but we'll see lol
I feel like I'm in a harem with this MV

• Haha
Reactions: Mika

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Sooo I'm not going to link it because it contains some mature themes and maybe isn't entirely appropriate for vvn? But my favorite music video is "Girl" by Daoko.

So, I was a really huge fan of Me!Me!Me!, when it came out I was obsessed with it and watched it like everyday. It just...hit different for me. Some of the messages in it hit close to home. I was a huge fan. (still am tbh, i stan me!me!me!)
So when I heard that a sequel (prequel?) came out, I was HYPED. And tbh, I think I ended up liking Girl more. The music video is so stunningly gorgeous. The color palette, the animation style, the worlds, the main characters designs, her vacant facial expression, UGH Girl is just SO beautiful and accompanied by the melancholy music (well, Side B is melancholy anyway) it's just ugh. I love it. The end scene where she freaks out and falls backwards and it zooms in on her face is SO iconic for me. Ugh. 10/10.
Much like how Me!Me!Me! held a special place in my heart for hitting close to home, Girl was released at a very detrimental time in my life when I was greatly mourning and in complete distress. Although the themes of the video/song didn't entirely relate to what I was going through (although some aspects did), the somber music, the visible distress of the main character, and the overall enchanting vibe of the music video really stuck with me. I have a very very special connection to this music video because of that. It was there for me when I felt like no one was, in a way. Even nowadays when things are tough I like to watch it for comfort. And emotional attachment aside, it is seriously just a lovely video.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I know it's all I've talked about lately, but holy crap. Iron Maiden's new single. They brought on Disney animators for the video, and it shows.

There's some violent content in this, so be careful, but the camera never lingers on it.

It's not technically a music video, since they never released it on its own (other than as a bonus feature in the live DVD), but I also love the video for Satellite 15 that they opened their shows on the Final Frontier tour with. It's the perfect amount of chaos for such a chaotic track. *also contains disturbing/flashing imagery*

(Beginning - 4:34; the rest of the video is just the remainder of the song laid over the official music video and live footage)​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)