• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Favorite Project Diva Game! and Why?

Whats Your Favorite Project Diva Game?

• Project Diva

• Project Diva 2nd

• Project Diva Extend

• Dreamy Theater

• Dreamy Theater 2nd

• Dreamy Theater Extend

• Project Diva F

• Project Diva F2nd

• Project Diva X

• Project Diva FT

• Project Diva 2nd# (requested to be added by Pigeon)

• PDA

• PDAFT

• PDFTDX

Results are only viewable after voting.

iamjune

Nothing Stays The Same, But I Always Will.
Jul 31, 2018
Land of Nowhere
I thought it be fun to see what everyone's favorite Cuz Project Diva is A Really Fun Game series and I wanted to know! In my opinion I really like F2nd for Nostalgic Reasons as it was my First ever PD game!

Put You answer in the poll and reply to the post to explain why!

hatsune-miku-project-diva-f-2nd-15-470x310@2x.png

PigeonP

Pidgerino
2nd# came with extend, along with the dlc for 1st, so they're kinda like one package! Its dlc aside from 1st in general is the best, it has the best mixture of the dlc songs available in all 3 games. (Time limit yass).

It also has a good selection from all 3 games, but with updated maps and models so they look like extend. It's really pretty!! It takes all the save data from all 3 too!! It's so handy to go from 2nd to extend to 2nd# and keep my high scores :D I don't have to switch discs as often with 2nd# around!!

The dlcs it came with for 1st are great, too! The hello world platformer was 10/10, and the toeto tamagotchi thing was a bit too hard for me to read bc of the font but it was still gorgeous. I use the luka psp theme xD The edit datas those have for 1st are really good, and there are so goddamn many! A whole set for miku, and a mixed set for luka and rin and len (including songs from 2nd and extend!) The MP3 are also on your psp then, so they're kinda like buying 2 compilation albums.

2nd# was really a nice bow on top of the original trilogy that tied them together for people who bought extend!

Reactions: iamjune

VesselOfPride

Now, bow to me!
Jul 31, 2018
New York
Since Mirai isn't on the list, I'd have to go with FT. This is simply because of the selection of songs that come with the DLC. It includes some great songs like Nijigen Doriimu Fiibaa and Envy Cat Walk. To me the maps were well done and followed the beat well. Although I would choose Mirai because that's the only game I've seen so far with Akuno-p songs on them.

iamjune

Jul 31, 2018
Land of Nowhere
wait, 2nd# comes with the edit dlc songs?

also Dreamy Theater isn't really seperate games... just saying
Yeah It does and about the DT Games I just separated them cuz I felt it
Since Mirai isn't on the list, I'd have to go with FT. This is simply because of the selection of songs that come with the DLC. It includes some great songs like Nijigen Doriimu Fiibaa and Envy Cat Walk. To me the maps were well done and followed the beat well. Although I would choose Mirai because that's the only game I've seen so far with Akuno-p songs on them.
Sorry Mirai isnt Project Diva it Called Project Mirai cuz its in the mirai game series

MikuVocaloid39

Miku 4 Life
Apr 16, 2018
England
I'll have to go with F2nd, FT would most likely be top for me but i have no way of playing it. I got F and F2nd around the same time and at first i found F2nd a little harder but after a while i started to get perfect after perfect. F2nd is the game i have the most perfects in and the song list is fantastic. F holds just a little more nostalgia power (Cat Food was the first song i played on PD and F was the first PD game i played) but F2nd takes the cake for me.

X.
Why? First of all, it was the first PD game that I was hyped for because I got a Vita only 2 months before (along with f, F 2nd and Black Rock Shooter: The Game). I got the EU Vita version on release and the PS4 version later in February when I bought a PS4. X and Project mirai DX were the only major Miku games I got on release so far. What I like about X the most is the simple story. I enjoy to see Miku talking. The song list is great too because only one of them was slower than 100 BPM (and I hate playing slow songs). The medleys were great too and I personally enjoyed that there were so many Mitchie M songs. I still play X in Free Mode sometimes. Getting that Platinum Trophy was one of the biggest challenges I ever accomplished in a video game (that Ending Medley with 3 effects tho), so I'm proud to have this trophy because I'm not a "DIVA god" by far.

EDIT: I think that I should get the Japanese X HD version just for the sake of having this game physically. But, yeah, FTDX, PSP games, Japanese mirai's and PS3 versions come first. I still have to get a PSVR, PS3 and PSP lol.

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I own three Project Diva games; F2nd, X, and Future Tone DX, with F2nd being my first PD game.
Naming one favourite is not so easy for me, but I'd probably say FT. If we look at how much time I've spent playing each game, then FTDX is the winner. I also like Future Tone's graphics and the sheer amount of songs to play.

The only thing I think Future Tone is missing is the Diva Room/gifts/communicating with Miku and friends. I love that feature of F2nd and X. I also liked the story feature on X and the fact that the characters talk to you (the player), even if it's only text boxes like in visual novels.

Btw, shouldn't PD Arcade and Arcade Future Tone technically be included in the poll too? :P

iamjune

Jul 31, 2018
Land of Nowhere
I own three Project Diva games; F2nd, X, and Future Tone DX, with F2nd being my first PD game.
Naming one favourite is not so easy for me, but I'd probably say FT. If we look at how much time I've spent playing each game, then FTDX is the winner. I also like Future Tone's graphics and the sheer amount of songs to play.

The only thing I think Future Tone is missing is the Diva Room/gifts/communicating with Miku and friends. I love that feature of F2nd and X. I also liked the story feature on X and the fact that the characters talk to you (the player), even if it's only text boxes like in visual novels.

Btw, shouldn't PD Arcade and Arcade Future Tone technically be included in the poll too? :P
Added Them and PDFTDX too

adacot

Project DIVA Arcade Enthusiast
Jun 16, 2022
Southern California
I prefer arcade-style PD gameplay over the console games such as F, F 2nd, and X because of the number of beatmaps available in arcade mode and the level of difficulty they provide.

But despite having Future Tone on my PlayStation, I’m a sucker for the arcade machine because it gives me access to the arcade-style controller (I play PS4 future tone with a regular DS4 controller). I also like the “wager points” button (not sure of the translation but it’s the blue/orange switch on the bottom right of the arcade machine touch screen) because it makes the game feel more high-stakes, especially because I have to pay per play, so I can’t just waste attempts and practice like I can on the console version.

Also I feel like arcade beatmaps “make more sense”when played with an arcade controller, making it easier for me to pick up on the patterns. I feel like I have to “translate” the multi notes onto a PS4 controller pattern.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
From the choices here, I'd pick Future Tone, for the huge number of songs to play.

If it were a Diva game, though, I'd instantly cast my lot for Hatsune Miku VR. I'm way better at VR rhythm games than with the buttons. I wish VR had more songs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)