• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fire Emblem

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Yee I've decided to skip the hero rises banner cause I don't want more Dimitri so I have to save now:< and yee I haven't seen her damaged art yet tho

Oof RIP. :/ If it makes you feel better, I'm not having much luck on the spring banner. No Inigo yet... and I'm really hoping that the upcoming Legendary/Mythic hero isn't Freyr, because some people have speculated that it might be. If it is... I'm so in trouble. I love Freyr (he's my favourite Norse god and I really liked him in FEH, too)

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
God I hope it isn't:< and yee the summoning lately has been terrible lol fingers crossing it like one of the new girls then!

Ughhhh got pity-broken by B!Edie, but the summon after I got four star Minerva, so.... I guess it evens out. But Inigo, please come home! I also somehow managed to summon Narcian on my free summon for that banner so... uh... hello there. He has nice art though (and let's be real, he's hilarious)

Oooh that's good! I'm sure they're going to get Resplendents soon. I just... really love Reinhardt and had to get him. His voice though... its so good with the new lines.
Screenshot_20210326-154023_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg
I don't think its great compared to some, but I finally finished him thus morning! Sacrificed NYXander and FJulia and used all my (uh... magical peaches?) to change him to +Atk. I'm so pleased.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
But unlike dimitri he doubles right away and yee I think he will get 2 more atk for them nukes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)