• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fire Emblem

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
the art is so good ;-; and I love Pegasus knights especially green haired ones and the hair flip thing is perfection I am so tempted rn but color sharing :<

and IKR she was the spook last time too XD

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Yee :-: the banner is probs March so I might have enough for a spark by then lol but Annand is my new queen never knew of her existence but now I stan

Honestly, a part of me sort of wants to try for her, too. She has my favourite art overall and seems pretty nice. Maybe that Valentine's Day luck hasn't run out yet! (Actually, I don't think it has. I got a free Brave Alm from my free summon. Don't know what I'll do with him, but hey... free five star!)

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I would wait for a rerun realistically cause color share and it seems cursed af the banner all 260 of my orbs got me 2 5 stars and the free spark ;-;

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Gib back luk please ;-; and I like the spark cause I never really pull unless its someone I'm gonna merge anyway or like really good fodder so 2 copies is worth to me lol and I just got the last group convo in forging bonds :< I love Annand so much Erinys too but Annand tho

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Yee the forging bonds anymore have been amazing at showing off the characters and making me grow attached to them ;-; too well and thank!

Nova

The Man Without The Plan
Staff member
Okay, so I don't particularly follow Fire Emblem too closely, I saw that the Gatekeeper won a popularity poll and I'm just wondering if anything came out of that. Cuz if so, I desperately want to know.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Hard pass from me Claude isn't my pref and the 3houses lords all having the same weapon is boring af

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Read it idk how it works bjt it sounds bonkers ;-; also I got a free swordhardt I really enjoy the new special 4 star system!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)