• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fire Emblem

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I am now in panic mode for not having enough orbs to spark for Seiros darn you Annand!!!! I have no regrets but I do have sadness ;-; also must not have been that important then :P I'm holding out for Grays tho I love him

Oof didn't realize there was a new banner so soon they really did Linhardt dirty :(

Last edited:

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Hey color share and 5 free summons you got the luck to get one of them trust me you got this

Thank you! I did manage to get Dedue within... five orbs. Which is great, because I like Dedue and he has a good kit. But so far, after about forty orbs (which isn't THAT much), no Ingrid or Marianne. But I haven't completed all the story quests and whatnot yet so there's still a chance!

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
You got this! I didn't spend orbs got no one of note lol no Ilyana merges :< Dedue is great tho! How do you feel about the new manual paths?

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I'm excited so much good fodder can't decide which to go down first tho I want Guin for her lull but Shinon and Midori amazing fodder too so idk
:< no merges in the paths tho sadly
Also yessss best girl Marianne (jk we all know Leonie is best girl but Marianne is a close 4th)

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Yee I already fed one to Niles but more never hurt ovo

And Mercedes is 2nd best girl a close second jk I also respect yours

I decided to go for Ingrid or Marianne got Ingrid and Ninian in the next circle my baby Ninian is now +2

Last edited:
I honestly might start building up to him to make L!Claude even more terrifying than he already is.

Lol at least we can stay respectful about it (but really, going down to the comments on any 3H video can be an absolute madhouse of people bashing other people's favourites. Mainly Edie against Dimitri fans... it's scary)

Aww, I love Ninian. Her voice is top tier. I don't use her very often because she is so fragile but I'm glad you got another merge for her. :D

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I have never summoned for her lol she just keeps showing up and I do not mind lol and yee I've seen that it toxic af :( and yeah deadeye is such a good special my lord make him super scary

So I just got pity-broken by Fallen Ike :( At this rate, I'll probably end up using the free summon thing for Ingrid. I think I'm twenty-three summons in? So if I keep this up, I should be to forty soon enough.

ALSO MARI THEY MADE RESPLENDANT REINHARDT. I don't want to buy the FEH pass because I mean... it's ten dollars. But Reinhardt is calling my name. And they made him look incredible (even more than he already was) with this new art. It's killing me.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I saw he looks so good ;-; I've gotten the pass a few times if you wait a few days you can get 3 units 15 orbs and other stuff so it def isn't that bad of a price! Also oof fallen ike ;-;

I just summoned Inrgid last evening! The Blue Lions house has been reunited (except for Ashe and Annette, who I don't have)

Also if I sign up for FEH Pass, do I get Reinhardt when he releases or do I have to pay extra? Will I get Elincia even though I don't have her base unit?

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Rn if you do it you get Elincia, rein and however follows him plus the rewards for all 3 if you finish the thirds before it expires:) and yeah you get a free neutral iv 5 star of them !

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Minerva has amazing art too I am resisting the urge to go back in lol 😆 Severa tho is amazing that tome she like red reinhardt

10 more orbs and I got him +spd too!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)