• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fire Emblem

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Ikr ;-; goals tbh also I have not gotten a Mercedes merge in months lol permanently +6

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Ahhh his art is so good and so many free summons got another Mercedes finally 2 free brave Roy and a free brave Claude today great freebies imo

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Ikr! I'm skipping the banner tho I'm tempted for Seiros but I need to save orbs ;-; only at 150 and I want Annand merges and Rhea when she's added

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Nvm am liar used 120ish orbs on the banner got 2 seiros, 2 Selena, and a Mirablis scary good summons so I don't think I should summon next month...

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
True I only went in because Seiros is waif along with Selena being a character I love Sigurd will be back in July tho!

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
XD I just wish they would free Dimitri from lances already lol and base Rhea as a healer pls ty oh and Manuela and Leonie then we can stop lol but legit finally he has amazing art

Yeah, honestly. They let Edie be something OTHER than an axe unit, why not Dimitri? Oh well. Dancer Dimitri would be quite nice-
Anyway, spent all my fifteen orbs. No Dimitri. But I've not completed all the storyline missions (or the last paralogue we had) so I've got more orbs coming! Maybe he'll show up...

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I really wish the dimitris were more distinct and not just like the same unit with progressively better art lol

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I agree ;-; the one bonus to this mess is that she won't be in like tempest trials and stuff but like she is bonkers ;-; I will continue to nurture Forsyth aka my only armor for the time being lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)