• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fire Emblem

The hope is that he will murder anyone who dares look at him, much less try to duel. But we'll see lol. I'm sure he'll get powercrept soon... but man, he's so ridiculously fun to play. I keep thinking he'll die and then that sweet, sweet 80% damage reduction kicks in.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
True I just want all fo them already ;-; inbox bride Manuela actually please let that happen

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
So this bridal banner is kinda eh imo overall kinda want Juno but not enough to summon:<

Yeah, I don't really care about any of the characters, sadly. But that just means I'll keep trying for F!Edelgard! I hope maybe you'll get Juno on your free summon. I liked her the most out of the quartet as well, honestly, but I don't really want to spend orbs on her.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Yee same gonna free pull and dip first year where I wasn't tempted by anyone sadly :< and you get fedelgard

riz_lady

Extreme Sonika Enjoyer
I know I'm slipping in the middle of this combo lmao but I've been wanting to get into Fire Emblem for quite a while. I played Awakening about a year ago and absolutely fell in love with it! It's still my favorite game :)

I did get Three Houses but never finished it because around that time I got obsessed with Devil May Cry lmao. I should pick it up again sometime :miku_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)