• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fire Emblem

riz_lady

Extreme Sonika Enjoyer
Ooh good choice, I'm a Blue Lions fan myself. :D It's still the best route, in my opinion (though I know not everyone shares that opinion).

A bit off topic from FE:3H, but do you have FEH? It's a really good "lite" version of the whole Fire Emblem series.
I used to play Hero's OBSESSIVELY when I was like 11. It was my first ever exposure to the series, actually! I don't play it any more though only cause I don't really have time for mobile games.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Def second finishing 3houses it is so good and all the characters are amazing ;-; tho I am a church fan XD

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I didn't summon at all on the banner so I can't quite say but I am sorry to hear that!

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Same back up to 130 orbs now but Asheras art is so good I must say ;-; but must save for favorites

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I spent like 40 orbs on the bride banner for Shanna to give Louise her b skill uh before that was either a spark for Louise on her debut banner or Seiros I vant remember which was first

AHHH SOV BANNER WITH LUTHIER!! I'm not prepared for this!! I've been wanting Luthier and Kamui for SOV for awhile... luckily Luthier is the demote. And Nott looks nice, I thought she was gorgeous when we were first introduced to her, if not childish. Are you going to try on this banner?

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I need Palla ;-; she's one of my favorites and I love her SOV design and Tatiana is a freebie then probs demote so I'm def gonna merge her up!

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Yee every time I think I'm in saving mode they drop someone I've been waiting on rip at least I can max Tatiana easily XD and ikr her art is amazing I can not wait got enough to spark in worst case lol

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)