• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fire Emblem

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Yess they blessed us SOV fans so much with this banner tbh ;-; I got my 2 remaining faves Palla and Tatiana to go alongside my Forsyth Boey and Python

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Uh got 2 Palla and one from the spark and a few pity breakers lol uh Midori and Laevatain so pretty good! Gonna be using orbs still as I get them cause I have a 4 percent pity rate lol and amazing luck! Do either of those two have good fodder?

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I got pity broke by fallen male Morgan bumping it down to 4 percent then brave lysithea to bump it down to 3 in the next circle XD oh well wanted Morgan to give Boey his c skill I suppose lol and yes merges for the hardt!!

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Me looking at my Louise rn with summer Leonie like wow this is worthless now lol but legit I want like everyone on this banner it's filled with my faves ;-; but I have no orbs lol

Last edited:

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Gotta very right into merging Leonie now lol thankfully she's free and get dem they are so cute I may pull for Caspar but... I have 3 max merged are infantry units rip

I also don't understand this Harmonic Hero, either. Plumeria could've worked with a lot of people, but Caeda? I'm not against her or anything, but it's a weird and unsatisfying pairing to me. Would've preferred a Trianda/Plumeria or Freyr/Freya.

ALSO, GOD HAS BLESSED ME. I got my favourite goat man on my FREE.SUMMON. I'm SO happy. SO HAPPY!!!

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I like the pairing tbh Caeda is someone who believes in love in an almost naive manner meanwhile Plumeria is someone who has grown jaded by nature of dealing with the uh unsavory dreams of mortals lol I like the pairingbhate the art when did Caeda get knockers lol

And nice!!!!!

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Demote Orochi!!!!!!! I think now all of my like top 5 are in the game in some way!! Gonna merge her up she's my favorite from fates and like 4th overall glad I didn't give Boey all the premium skills I was gonna yet cause now they go to Orochi!!!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)