• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Flower Fanclub

melodicake

obnoxious vsynth user
I have had a discussion for about 2 days now with someone about Flowers looks. The other person said they liked Flowers V3 design better because it was more feminine, I personally like her V4 better because I think it suits her androgynous theme better. I thought it would be interesting to discuss it here with other Flower fans. So what do you think? Should Flower, when she is updated, be more feminine again or should she stay like she is now?
Personally, I think if she does get updated it'd be interesting to see a blend of the two, like a feminine and masculine Flower (think maybe short haired flower wearing a dress or something like that? idk).

Pixy_17

100% Organically Grown Nerd
Oct 22, 2018
I would love to join the fan club! I love Flower’s husky voice and her design, especially her V4 one, is very unique and creative! I like the little feminine and masculine touches to her voice too. :flower_lili:
18074BE3-6950-45D0-9BF2-318AFD05D4C6.jpeg

BLANAero

Watakushi, Aero de gozaimasu!
Apr 8, 2018
Montréal, Canada
It has been a long time since somebody posted something on this fanclub, huh?
You're accepted Pixy, and I shall bring you members selections of mine:

Lonely Dance by Nuyuri (literally posted 11 hours ago)

New album by Hanyuu Mango (ft. Miku too but heh)

Venom by Kairiki Bear (Theme to the DJ Flower Night, which was a concert where DJ played Flower songs this september)

Obviously those are the most obvious choices, but w/e they are the best

StrawberryDemon

Evil but sweet
Jan 3, 2021
:qingxian_ani_lili:FLOWER POWER :qingxian_ani_lili:

Personally, I think if she does get updated it'd be interesting to see a blend of the two, like a feminine and masculine Flower (think maybe short haired flower wearing a dress or something like that? idk).
That would be cool I like v4flower but I wish she had just slightly longer hair

look at this gorgeouuusss flower art by superstellar :flower_rylitah:
Wow I can’t even say how amazing that art is

I love this song of hers a lot

I just like her style and her voice so I mainly like covers with her :flower_smile_lili:

Bluepelt

New Fan
Jan 11, 2022
Nobody is doing it, so I guess I will.
Welcome to the Flower Fanclub!
View attachment 595Boom.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
The songs of DOOM
Charles (ft. Balloon)
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Inokori sensei(ft. Honeyworks)

My favorite, Inochi Bakkari (ft.nulut/ぬゆり and Yuzuki Yukari)

VFlower is a Vocaloid that went out May 9th 2014 for the V3 engine. Her voice actor/actress is unknown. The name of the program is V(4)Flower, however, the character's name is Flower. She didn't get a lot of popular original songs, except for her demo song, Inokori sensei, that was produced by Honeyworks.(listed below) However, after the update on V4, many people started using her. Her new design and androgynous voice often confuses people, but she actually is a girl 100%.
And here we are!:flower_lili:
If you wanna join the club, don't simply say I canna joyn za club plz post a media about her or just explain why you like her

Userbars(Made by Kona)
Flower V3

Flower V4

Userbars(made by Mika)
Flower V3

Flower V4

Flower V4 (winter art)

Flower V4 (w/ hoodie)

Members
BLANAero
Sharkartist
Hatsune-hakase
ramencup
melodicake
Mika
Pixy_17​
I like Flower because I really like her artist Miwashiba, I also like her v4 design a lot, she seems very endearing and cute, a good percent of the vocaloid music in my playlist is of Flower not out of purely enjoyment of the character, but because I tend to enjoy the melodies and vocaloid rock.

I liked that Vflower really got a spotlight in the album CHIMERA and I like Shimon and Niru Kajitsu for artists on the top of my head and Nuyuri is good too.

I have had a discussion for about 2 days now with someone about Flowers looks. The other person said they liked Flowers V3 design better because it was more feminine, I personally like her V4 better because I think it suits her androgynous theme better. I thought it would be interesting to discuss it here with other Flower fans. So what do you think? Should Flower, when she is updated, be more feminine again or should she stay like she is now?
In a perfect world I'd like both designs to be equally used and updated but realistically because I'm biased I'll just say the way she is now because I just like this design more. And Miwashiba was the one that designed the v4, so in a logical fallacy kind of logic, more v4 like design means more Miwashiba. Or at least more of a chance they stay as an artist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)