• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Four children's songs featuring Eleanor Forte [SynthV originals]

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019
The four videos featured below were part of a failed Summer 2019 project. My plan was to form a small team of people and create children's songs, but in the end only four songs were completed. I couldn't get a lyricist or a video maker to contribute because nobody liked my music, so everything was done by myself—words, music, and video.

Eleanor Forte [SynthV] was used for the vocals and most of the images were downloaded from pixabay, with a few extra photos borrowed from NASA.

• Love
Reactions: Aia and mobius017

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
It's unfortunate you couldn't find help with your project. I think these songs actually sound fun, nice, and calming, so I don't understand why people wouldn't like your music. I also think you did a good job with the lyrics and videos. (As a side note, I also like the previous Renri songs you have on your channel.) I'm curious what you will make next!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I like these all, especially Jumping on the Moon. They're simple and catchy and Eleanor sounds great and understandable in them. :eleanorforte_lili:

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019
Hmm... Maybe during the coming summer I'll finish the fifth song in this series. Maybe.
I'm curious what you will make next!
I'm working on a three-movement contrabass concerto and another SynthV metal-ish thing. Work on the former began in Summer 2019, while work on the latter began in December 2019. Which one will be finished first? Who knows. But school has resumed so time is tight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)