• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Free Voice TTS

InstallGentoo

Aspiring Fan
May 7, 2021
I have a sudden urge to use free TTS male Japanese, accented English (greek) and Serbian/Russian voices for intro and intermissions of this scenario I am creating in arma on and off for a week now. I might drop the project but it would be nice to have some resources if I ever plan on implementing such a feature.

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
Japanese TTS, both have male voices available:

Reactions: InstallGentoo

InstallGentoo

Aspiring Fan
May 7, 2021
Japanese TTS, both have male voices available:
uh, the second one is text to speech and not a voice synth right? editing voice pitch's and frequencies is not needed, just a natural sounding voice like a narrator. and a male voice that is deep is probably what the audience would want, the first one doesn't seem to have what I require from first glance, maybe fiddling with it might change. I could use female, idk what the reception might be especially in a game where females are not included, it would be strange and could only really be a narrator and not a npc voice. It's a start though. Maybe I should've been more specific, sorry.

Reactions: PearlStarLight5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)