• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fukase Fanclub

Of the choices, which do you like most of Vocaloid Fukase?

• Voice

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Design/Appearance

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Origin (Based on SEKAI NO OWARI Singer)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fandom Depiction

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
*raises hand* I'd like to join! I love Fukase! (I wish there was an all of the above option on your poll, because I like his voice, deisgn and fandom depictions in equal measure XD I was also a big fan of SEKAI NO OWARI at the time he had been released so I was really excited for him :>)

(here's a doodle as a contribution?)
Ahh, I love your Fukase illustration! He's put a smile on my face, thank you for sharing!!
I have added you as a member, welcome to the club! :fukase_lili:

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
I'd like to join! Fukase is my favorite male Vocaloid. Hm, something to share...

This song is really sweet; plus, i wish people used his lower range more often. Someone's probably posted it already but eh :yohioloid_lili:
Wow, what a lovely and beautiful song! Thank you for sharing, indeed Fukase has a very nice lower range, it's nice to hear!!

Welcome to the club! :fukase_lili:

polyphonicprairies

master procrastinator
mmmmay i join? fukase is one of my fave vocaloids! i love his design and i enjoy watching talkloids which include the memelord alot! i love fukase's voice aswell, it's really nice! (and if u can see,, theres a fukase lili (actually two) in my signature haha) here's some stuff i like:
and thiiiss talkloid is amaze (profanity warning):

Reactions: razelberii

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
mmmmay i join? fukase is one of my fave vocaloids! i love his design and i enjoy watching talkloids which include the memelord alot! i love fukase's voice aswell, it's really nice! (and if u can see,, theres a fukase lili (actually two) in my signature haha) here's some stuff i like:
and thiiiss talkloid is amaze (profanity warning):
Yes, thank you for joining, and welcome to the club! :fukase_lili:
I actually have not heard that cover before, Fukase's voice is very nice with that style of song! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Hello fellow Fukase followers,

I wanted to reach out and let the members know that I do have the club available for someone to take over if interested. I do not have the time to post as much as I would like.
Please feel free to discuss among yourselves first if you prefer before sending me a message if you are interested in managing the fanclub. And feel free to ask any questions!

:fukase_rylitah:

Reactions: TheStarPalace

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Hey there, long time no see!

It was Fukase's birthday this week! Hard to believe it has already been 5 years...

To commemorate, I illustration a Punk version of Fukase

I've seen many cool Fukase illustrations and works as a result, it's amazing to see! Please feel free to share! :fukase_rylitah:

Today I will be featuring ATOLS remix of his own song アリス. It is interesting and cool listening to this version after hearing the original!

https://vocadb.net/S/217886

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Yesterday was Fukase Friday! :fukase_rylitah:

Now a new question for everyone at the Fukase Fanclub. A question for the more spooky time of year...

What do you think is one thing Fukase likely fears the most?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)