• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Project Diva Discussion

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Was there no project diva news? I thought they were announcing something at TGS.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Was there no project diva news? I thought they were announcing something at TGS.
still tomorrow for TGS ^^ also in the opening, the SEGA's CEO himself defined Project DIVA as a pillar series for the company, at same level of Phantasy Star Online 2, Ryu ga Gotoku (Yakuza) and Persona, and he is very committed to approve various projects in the future :miku_lili:
(and we already know that Crypton and SEGA have a new project for next year :miku_ani_lili: )

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
Miku Sega at TGS is over they did a short segment on live where Mikudayo and Mikunano played one of the DLC songs. The news from the stream is the 4 2DPV songs from megamix will be coming to the PS4 October 15th for 1000 yen

Last edited:

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
Sorry to triple post didn’t want to add my thoughts to the announcement. The live was very very cute. Watching Mikudayo and Mikunano interact made me laugh way too much especially when Mikudayo failed and Mikunano tried to comfort Mikudayo. If you can watch the replay it’s worth it.
*Edit*

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
So the news were just about Sekai, and for Project Diva confirming the release of the 4 new songs for Future Tone on PS4?
Hope if they are really working on something entirely new they will at least give a teaser soon.

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
New Years post from PJD Sega I can only hope they have something planned this year besides Sekai (that’s primarily for the PS4/5)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
"39" is getting removed from Project Diva Arcade games due to expiring license contract (same thing as Ghost Rule, it's contract expired and was removed from Arcade Future Tone in December). 39 will be available in the arcade games until March 10th 2021. Console games will of course not be affected.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Wow, didn't know that was a thing but guess it makes sense?
Sad overall, especially since the particular song is super imprtant to me. Weird I'll never be able to play it in Japan anymore on the machines...

Time for Sega to finally announce something to show they still care about the franchise! They made a bunch with the mobile game, but it's just not the same...please finally make a real game again!

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
SEGA also announced that Project Diva Future Tone for PS4 has reached the important milestone of 550.000 sales (●'◡'●)

it improved 100.000 sales in one year, that's a very good result! and to celebrate the milestone and Miku Day, now Future Tone for PS4 will be available on the PS Store at the discounted price of 3.900yen :miku_lili: :miku_lili:

Reactions: mobius017

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Wished they finally made a proper new game...
Project Sekai may be successful but well I just can't get into mobile games, it's just not nearly the same...
Still have the faintest hope, but at this point I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: fivian_clark

fivian_clark

New Fan
Jun 17, 2020
i really hope the series isnt dead, its too soon to give up hope... megamix just came out last year, and it might be a copypaste of future tone, but im really hoping a new release happens soon.

i think project sekai shows that people still want vocaloid games.

Reactions: MikuVocaloid39

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)