• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Project Diva Discussion

Lemony

The Poor
Jun 26, 2020
Hell
Btw the PS4 Future DLC is release tomorrow everywhere, right? Not just in Japan? Because all the articles I read on it "released on July 2nd in Japan" and it got me a bit confused

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Btw the PS4 Future DLC is release tomorrow everywhere, right? Not just in Japan? Because all the articles I read on it "released on July 2nd in Japan" and it got me a bit confused
Doesn’t seem so. Sega America said nothing about the DLC release so they’re probably going to bring it over to the west later unless they make a surprise announcement within a few hours.

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
I believe Sega America usually does DLC on Tuesdays(?) or a weirdly specific day of the week. I remember the F2nd DLC was always a Tuesday or Thursday(?) schedule. I believe they're also still Working From Home so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a delay....

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
After Project Diva DX released in Japan on November 2017, the Western version of Future Tone got the corresponding new PVs after 3 weeks. The encore pack prior to that took over 3 weeks.

I sent PM to Sam Mullen on Twitter, since we haven't actually got word from Sega America. I hope to get a reply soon, but I'll bug him again if we still haven't heard anything in 3 weeks.

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
How long do you think it would take for the DLC to drop price? I was looking at the older DLC’s and they went down quite a bit.

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
How long do you think it would take for the DLC to drop price? I was looking at the older DLC’s and they went down quite a bit.

Seems like this year they haven't gone down in price since January. It was getting price drops throughout the prior year, but not this one.

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
Sorry I meant JP I only have the Japanese version of the game because I couldn’t wait (which ended up not really paying off since the west gets everything cheaper 😔)

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
Sorry to double post but as fate would have it a friend gifted me a PSN code so I just went ahead and got the DLC (the diva itch is strong) so I wanted to do a little review of it since I never saw a single PV from the new songs (I was waiting for PS4).
Let’s start with the new module: It’s so cute!! I used it in the Hibana PV and it looked so good on Miku definitely my favorite for her.

Next the PV’s with videos (Roki included) I like them and funny enough Roki is my favorite after watching it on my big screen it’s just so impressive to me if it could change modules it would be the best PV in my opinion (yes my Kagamine bias is showing) the rest of the PV’s blew me away the work Sega put into them and how creative they were took me back to the Diva F days needless to say I was very happy and I need more PV’s like that. My favorite after Roki is probably 39 Music the expressions in the PV were so cute!! Also I didn’t know Teo used two modules so that was a nice surprise! Catch the wave was really fun too with the world wide feel (it would’ve been awesome if you could use all six loids though) all in all I give the DLC a 7/10 it would easily be a 10 if Roki had changing modules. I would say if you don’t have megamix and you really want some new diva content buy it but if you think you can wait just let the price go down. It wasn’t a bad purchase at all though and I’m hoping Sega can deliver more like this.

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
The megamix DLC also dropped in Japan. But the only new stuff was of course bless your breath, bring it on, and the t-shirt. So far I haven’t seen much about it but I guess that makes sense.

Reactions: Faiyez

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
Sega just dropped the packs and the Season 2 Bundle outside of Japan. Season 2 Bundle is $30 total or $6.99 for the Packs alone

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
SEGA has announced the complete schedule for Tokyo Game Show Online 2020 :miku_lili: :miku_lili:

there will be many talk sessions and nice announcements about both Project DIVA MEGA39's and Project Sekai, please look forward to all of them :miku_ani_lili:

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
I hope they announce something exciting. We could use some good project diva news but if it’s just more DLC which some think it will be at least we’ve got Sekai.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)