GreenFantasy's Artwork Station

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Back for another drawing in progress to show you guys~! Today I finally got my Pen Display tablet and it is a XP-Pen 15.6 Pro one! :mirai_ani_lili:
I scanned a few drawings and started on one of them with my favorite couple to help me get used to using the tablet. :miku_ani_lili::kaito_ani_lili: I might have to continue doing scanned drawings until I can get used to drawing on my own (no traditional sketches to help me).

KaiMiku Starry Fanart Peaceful Night wip.png
Also I made them both so youngish, why can't I draw them mature so well? But maybe it will work so well in the end because I do want to make this a cute drawing so them being cuter will be better

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I'm back in this thread to share 2 new complete drawings~ :sonika_ani_lili:
This one is what I used for my original song, "Lonely Blue Ocean" sung by Miku and Kaito. The characters in the image are actually Gumi and Arsloid! Since they are originally used before I had to remake the instrumental years later after losing it. :arsloid_smile_lili::gumi_lili:

Lonely Blue Ocean Drawing GF64.png
And a Cul fanart that I did for the Cul Anniversary Project! :cul_smile_lili: Check out the amazing group project cover (the song is called One Room Disco) here: Cul 10th Anniversary Cover

Cul Vocaloid fanart.png

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
A Kaito x Miku drawing this time to share~! I had an incomplete drawing in my drawing book for Requiem!Kaito x Moonlight Butterfly!Miku since I wanted to do a redraw of the couple, but drawing this on my tablet and wanting to draw Miku in Rosa's dress....it made me think of Beauty and the Beast. :lapis_ani_lili: It took a few months, but it came out wonderful~

Kaito Miku Requiem Beauty and the Beast complete.png
I even did a timelapse and shared it on twitter here: Watch here for timelapse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)