• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Guess Below's Favourite VOCALOID

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Truthfully, I haven’t heard enough from her to know for sure... but given my love of matcha in skincare, I do have an undeniable soft spot for this Vocaloid I’ve only ever heard once.

...I’ll have to remember to look up some more songs featuring her tomorrow.

Longya?:longya_lili:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I wanna stan him (and I do adore his design) but I'm pretty neutral on his voice. He is a very good boy though!!

Hows about SeeU? :seeu_lili:

___

Oct 8, 2019
ugh like....no waaaay!! like...have you seen her dress?? like...it makes no sense smh 🙄 what a fashion disaster...jk jk I think she's pretty alright! but not my fav.

hmmmmmmm....Arsloid?? :arsloid_smile_lili:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
My precious BABY (although, ironically, there's not a whole lot of usages of him I've found that I outright love, which is mostly because he's either used for ridiculously depressing songs or his GEN factor is tweaked to the point he sounds 5...)

Lumi? :lumi_lili:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I like her a lot! Not a fave, but she's a lovely quality and a good voicetype with a neat design!

My awkward dad-- Kiyoteru? :kiyoterunatural_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)