• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Guess Below's Favourite VOCALOID

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
The queen!! I don't care too too much about Miku, but we all gotta respect our roots

Speaking of roots, :leon_lili: anyone?

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Even though I'm more familiar with Hime more, I'll try my best to to learn more about Mikoto.

How about Len? :len_smile_lili:

Reactions: cafenurse

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Gumi is quite nice!! I dunno that she'd be on my top tier list, but I like her quite a lot!

How about Matcha? :matcha_lili:

Ika Musume

Loves Miku so much that he DIED
Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
Very cool, but not my fav (which I think is obvious).

The person below however loves Una the most (and their opinion is super valid) :una_lili:

Reactions: ___

Ika Musume

Loves Miku so much that he DIED
Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
Is not my favorite but I would marry him in a heartbeat if we were in the same league <3 (if I were a girl that is. I'm straight lol but Kaito is hard to resist :love:)

Galaco :galaco_lili:?

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Umm hello yes hi yes hello this is me hello yes I LOVE Galaco I stan the queen my favorite Japanese voicebank and 3rd favorite vocaloid overall :kanon_lili:

Hrm how about :wil_lili: Wil

• Haha
Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
sorry wil, but nope! I dont listen to him very much. Ive never really listened to zola project aside from a few covers here and there

:uni_rylitah: uni?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)