• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Expo 2018 USA & Mexico

Hentai

New Fan
Jun 26, 2018
Looking forward to the LA concert on Friday. Got a big box of 50x bulk 6" glowsticks off of eBay that should arrive beforehand.

Planning to do my own giveaway as long as your favorite Vocaloid is Luka #PinkPower.

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
36309646_1626092547499428_414454246595887104_o.jpg

(Credit to Weebisms on Facebook)

The moment we've been waiting for is finally here! The tour officially kicks off today!

After today, the following info will begin to be known:
-Setlist
-Contents of VIP bag
-Stage layout

(Be sure to keep the thread spoiler free and to use spoiler tags.)

I'll be looking forward to your reports on the availability of merch.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Spoilered tweet for anyone who wants to be surprised by VIP stuff

-
I didn't buy VIP for my tickets but honestly...I personally don't see this merch as worth getting a VIP for. Glad I didn't bother with it

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
Setlist as taken from my usual work procrastinator - Reddit

1. (Minna) Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru
  2. Senbonzakura
  3. Ghost Rule
    MIKU EXPO 2018 INTRO
  4. AgeAge Again
  5. Meltdown
  6. Dappou Rock
  7. Doctor=Funk Beat
  8. Love Suicide in Oblivion
  9. Glow
  10. Through the Night
  11. Romeo and Cinderella
  12. Catwalk Envy
  13. Can't Make a Song
  14. Double Lariat
  15. 8HIT
  16. Rimokon
  17. Gemini
    Nyanyanyanyanya (BAND INTRO)
  18. Satisfaction
  19. Kimagure Mercy
  20. Luka Luka Night Fever
  21. World is Mine
  22. Sakura no Ame
  23. Decade
    ENCORE
  24. Sand Planet
  25. Miku
  26. Tell Your World
  27. Melt

At least the concert goers will have some taste of MM2017's vibe because of some key songs performed last year.
(That memory of Miku-Miku ni Shite Ageru live still sends me to my happy place everyday)

Last edited:
Setlist as taken from my usual work procrastinator - Reddit

1. Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru
  2. Senbonzakura
  3. Ghost Rule
    MIKU EXPO 2018 INTRO
  4. AgeAge Again
  5. Meltdown
  6. Dappou Rock
  7. Doctor=Funk Beat
  8. Love Suicide in Oblivion
  9. Glow
  10. Through the Night
  11. Romeo and Cinderella
  12. Catwalk Envy
  13. Can't Make a Song
  14. Double Lariat
  15. 8HIT
  16. Rimokon
  17. Gemini
    Nyanyanyanyanya (BAND INTRO)
  18. Satisfaction
  19. Kimagure Mercy
  20. Luka Luka Night Fever
  21. World is Mine
  22. Sakura no Ame
  23. Decade
    ENCORE
  24. Sand Planet
  25. Miku
  26. Tell Your World
  27. Melt

At least the concert goers will have some taste of MM2017's vibe because of some key songs performed last year.
(That memory of Miku-Miku ni Shite Ageru live still sends me to my happy place everyday)
*insert KAITO fangirl flipping a table*

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
oh that's an awesome setlist, really xciyed for it! Really lookin' forward to AgeAgeAgain espexially!

aokiki

local miku stan
May 31, 2018
The setlist looks amazing, especially the encore!
Also, Post Malone tweeted that he was enjoying last night's concert lmaooo

Reactions: Daveybear_HTID

Ritsu Miki

Suffering with Crypton English
Jun 6, 2018
Canada
Could someone tell me JUST the number of solo songs each VOCALOID got (besides Miku), but without spoiling which songs?? I'm really curious but I told myself I wouldn't spoil the actual setlist this time around--

dubsteppin

It is your duty to be happy!
Apr 8, 2018
RVA
Could someone tell me JUST the number of solo songs each VOCALOID got (besides Miku), but without spoiling which songs?? I'm really curious but I told myself I wouldn't spoil the actual setlist this time around--
Rin solo - 1
Ren solo - 1
MEIKO - 1
KAITO - 1
Luka - 2
Rin & Len - 3

Like Tainted said, lots of stuff from last year's MM which is good. Especially if Sand Planet uses the MM2017 module because damn is that one gorgeous

idoltrash69

リンちゃんなう!
Ok, so someone posted the setlist that was supposedly played at the LA show and I'm hella pumped! Some of my favorite songs are in it, and I'm even more excited for the concert now! (I'm not sure if this is the true setlist, but I'll take this fan's word on it!)

20180701_151444.png20180701_151430.png

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Ok, so someone posted the setlist that was supposedly played at the LA show and I'm hella pumped! Some of my favorite songs are in it, and I'm even more excited for the concert now! (I'm not sure if this is the true setlist, but I'll take this fan's word on it!)

Hm...

This setlist and the one Tainted posted a few posts up seem identical except for Ballade vs Sakura no Ame...unless I missed other differences. Unless someone can confirm which one it was, I think Ballade has to be more likely right? That makes sense for me at least

Hm...

This setlist and the one Tainted posted a few posts up seem identical except for Ballade vs Sakura no Ame...unless I missed other differences. Unless someone can confirm which one it was, I think Ballade has to be more likely right? That makes sense for me at least
First post is right, it was sakura no ame

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Just came back from the San Jose show. It was a blast!!!

Just saw the LA setlist. There are changes for the San Jose show.

Ghost Rule> Raspberry Monster
Double Lariat > Just be Friends
Kimagure Mercy > Hibikase

Despite the changes, the setlist is a high octane ride. It's like living MM17 allover again with many classics. With so many really upbeat/high energy songs, the slow songs doesn't really give you time to catch your breath. I never been so exhausted.

The stage design is very simple for easy assembly and disassembly and due to the tight schedule of the tour.

Downsides: The quality of the ME18 lightsticks isn't very good. It keeps turning off after every heavy tap or forceful swings. Also, the venue doesn't allow outside food or drink even water. Water is highly recommended for these concerts.

Miku Expo 2018 USA is the most exhausting by far, but it's such a great setlist!!

Next stop Paris!

Last edited:

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
oh wow, the setlist changed for the concert? Those are good changes but I kinda hope my concert (the Austin one) is gonna have the same setlist as LA...I wonder how often they'll change it. If it's every other show then I wish I would've been able to make time for the Dallas concert, if it's three variants then I got lucky unless that stupid Dallas setlist is real good
Damn having to be at a wedding literally the day in between Dallas and Austin concerts

Will say it does give a nice surprise when you think you know the setlist and it hits you with a different song that you weren't expecting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)