• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku GT Project/Racing Miku/Goodsmile Racing News

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I don't know if others here follow the Hatsune Miku GT Project, but I thought it's good to have a thread dedicated to it.

In essence this thread is for news about Racing Miku and the GoodSmile Racing team for which she is a mascot.

First bit of news for this thread is GSR's confirmation of entering the 2021 season of Super GT series GT300 class, and the reveal of Racing Miku's 2021 design. Art by morikuraen.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I like the pink highlights on the 2021 design--they sparkle nicely when set against Miku's hair :) .

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
racing miku 2020 has still stolen my heart, but 2021 is very pretty too. i could do without the orange accessory in her hair (sunglasses?) but i love the floofiness of the skirt, the height of her shoes, and ofc the pops of pink. precious.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
racing miku 2020 has still stolen my heart, but 2021 is very pretty too. i could do without the orange accessory in her hair (sunglasses?) but i love the floofiness of the skirt, the height of her shoes, and ofc the pops of pink. precious.
Yeah, there's a cutout for her nose. I think they're sunglasses/racing goggles.

Reactions: cafenurse

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
This is what Racing Miku 2021 Team Ukyo Support ver. looks like:

And the 2021 Racing Miku Supporters' costumes have also been revealed:

Edit: this was already on the merchandise thread, but here's this year's Racing Miku Nendoroid:

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Perhaps the kind of merchandise that few knew to expect, a Plamax model of Taniguchi Nobuteru, one of the two drivers of GoodSmile Racing team. Even comes with a cameraman to photograph him

• Wow
Reactions: Ronny777

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)