• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2021

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Magical Mirai 2021 in Tokyo night live of November 7 will be streamed online!!ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ :miku_ani_lili::luka_lili::kaito_ani_lili::meiko_ani_lili::len_smile_lili::rin_smile_lIlI:

Nov. 7 (Sun) 2021 , OPEN 17:00 / START 17:30 (JST)
  [Archival replay] Nov. 8 (Mon) 2021 , 18:00(JST) - until Nov. 13 (Sat) 2021 , 18:00(JST)

Hall  PIA LIVE STREAM
Goes on Sale  Oct. 26 (Tue) 2021 , 18:00(JST) ~ Nov. 13 (Sat) 2021 , 16:00(JST)
Payment Method  Credit card only

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mobius017

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
here are the rules of the live stream, please check them carefully: :kaito_smile_lili:

■ Payment is required for the streaming service. All rights of the contents belong to Organizer. Any unauthorized copying, sharing, or distribution of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. A person who violates the rights of Organizer may be subject to legal liability.

■ No photography or video recording is allowed during the live streaming. Once any photographing or recording act is detected, there is a possibility that the person may be reported to the police and investigation agencies as needed.

■ All sales are final. Absolutely no refund will be made unless the event is postponed or canceled. Performers may subject to change or cancellation due to their circumstances. No refund will be given even if performers are canceled or changed, or if the streaming ends in the middle of the performance.

■ Please note that the performance might be suspended temporarily due to an unexpected network error. Please make sure to prepare for the supported operation systems on your device before the live streaming. Neither PIA Corporation or Organizer takes any responsibility or liability for any trouble caused by your Internet environment.

■ Once trolling or flaming act is found out, the person will be banned to watch the streaming compulsorily. In addition, the Terms of Service strictly prohibits anyone from Anti-Social Force (such as an organized crime group, a member of an organized crime group, a related company or association of an organized crime group, and any other equivalent person of above) from joining the live streaming.

■ If you start watching the live streaming from the middle, you can watch the performance part way through. In that case, depending on the performance, you cannot watch from the beginning during the live streaming.

Prior confirmation of viewing page:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Last edited:
  • Love

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I recommend to use the website from PC: ticket fee is 2.500yen + 220 yen for service fee, credit card payment ^-^

and yes, they are very serious about the not recording videos or taking photos of the live performance, there is a new japanese law that ensure the safety of copyrighted materials, so please not post any photos or videos of the live show (you can get in jail and get to pay heavy fines for copyright infringement), so again, please remember to don't share anything on any website/social media (twitter, youtube, etc..). the price of the ticket is very good and this is a very nice present from Crypton, Tokyo MX and all the organizer staff ^-^
on November 5 will be also available for pre-order the Magical Mirai 2021 Blu-ray & DVD, it'll be available from various retailers like Ami Ami, Amazon JP and CDJapan <(^-^)>

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I'm a bit late in posting this, but I think it's really nice that they're streaming Mirai again this year. The business aspects of it are more insight than I have, but I hope they give some thought to continuing to stream future concerts, even after the pandemic is over--there are surely lots of people who would like to attend who can't make it to/fit inside of Makuhari Messe, even during normal times :) . Hope to see everyone at the show!

:miku_ani_lili: FYI, if memory serves, some people had the stream freeze once or twice last year. If that happens, refreshing the browser fixed it :) . :miku_ani_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I think the paid streaming will happen also in the next years, but final decision always depends on Tokyo MX which owns all the rights ^-^
in the past, Tokyo MX has shown some concerts as well (for example, Magical Mirai 2014 in Osaka was published on Playstation Plus, and the Tokyo 2014 concert was featured in the Live & Making episode of a Tokyo MX broadcast channel), and live streaming via the paid pia ticket service is a good option , and the price of 2.500 yen is very good too! ^-^

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Blu-Ray & DVD will be on sale on Miku day, 2022 March 9th!!(✿◡‿◡)🎉🎁💕💕❤❤

DAY 1 in Tokyo🌺🌺🎀🎀

商品名:初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2021」
発売日:2022年3月9日(水)
製作・著作:TOKYO MX / Crypton Future Media, INC.
発売元:株式会社フライングドッグ

[Blu-ray]
■初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2021」(Blu-ray限定盤)価格:¥9,900 / 品番:VTZL-195
■初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2021」(Blu-ray通常盤)価格:¥6,380 / 品番:VTXL-43

[DVD]
■初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2021」(DVD限定盤)価格:¥8,800 / 品番:VTZL-196
■初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2021」(DVD通常盤)価格:¥5,280 / 品番:VTBL-42
※Blu-ray・DVD共にリージョンはリージョンオールです。
★パッケージビジュアル | Art by 左

通常盤・限定盤本編ディスクにはTOKYO公演(最終日/夜公演)の全編を完全収録!限定盤の特典ディスクにはTOKYO最終日公演で演奏されていない公演の日替わり曲を特別収録!

限定盤パッケージは左描き下ろしによる表面/メルヘンファンタジースペシャルジャケット・裏面/KAITO15周年記念KAITO&初音ミクジャケットの豪華三方背スリーブケース仕様。

<限定盤 特典内容>
・豪華三方背スリーブケース仕様
表面/メルヘンファンタジースペシャルジャケット
裏面/KAITO15周年記念KAITO&初音ミクジャケット

・スペシャルブック(内容は後日発表)
・オリジナル封入特典(内容は後日発表)
・大ボリューム映像特典ディスク

<大ボリューム映像特典ディスク内容>
・ライブ&メイキング映像
・企画展ダイジェスト
・初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2021」DAILY SONGS(内容は後日発表)
・「Focus on Singers」ライブ映像(内容は後日発表)
etc...
※DAILY SONGS・Focus on Singersのみ5.1ch・日本語字幕対応(予定)
※Blu-ray限定盤にはBlu-ray、DVD限定盤にはDVDの映像特典ディスクが付属します。

The full version of the TOKYO performance (last day / night performance) is completely recorded on the regular and limited edition main discs! The limited edition bonus disc includes special daily songs from performances that were not performed on the final day of TOKYO!
The limited edition package is a luxurious three-sided sleeve case specification of the front side / fairy tale fantasy special jacket / back side / KAITO 15th anniversary KAITO & Hatsune Miku jacket drawn on the left.
<Limited Edition Benefits>
・ Luxury three-sided sleeve case specifications Surface / Fairytale Fantasy Special Jacket Back side / KAITO 15th Anniversary KAITO & Hatsune Miku Jacket
・ Special book (contents will be announced at a later date)
・ Original inclusion privilege (contents will be announced at a later date)
・ Large volume video bonus disc <Large volume video bonus disc contents>
・ Live & making video
・ Special exhibition digest
・ Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai 2021" DAILY SONGS (contents will be announced at a later date)
・ "Focus on Singers" live video (contents will be announced at a later date) etc ... * DAILY SONGS / Focus on Singers only 5.1ch / Japanese subtitles supported (planned) * The Blu-ray limited edition comes with a Blu-ray, and the DVD limited edition comes with a DVD video bonus disc.
available for pre-order: :miku_ani_lili: :luka_lili::len_smile_lili::rin_smile_lIlI::kaito_smile_lili::meiko_lili:

AmiAmi:

Amazon JP:
初音ミク「マジカルミライ2021」(BD限定盤) [Blu-ray]
初音ミク「マジカルミライ2021」(DVD限定盤)

CDJapan:

Last edited:
Reactions: sketchesofpayne

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
This is part-PSA and part plea for someone to check my understanding:

This relates to the time of the show and how it relates to Daylight Savings Time.

So, let's assume that it's 3 pm in New York City on Monday. Tokyo is 13 hours ahead of New York. This means that it's 4 am there on Tuesday.

Right Now
New York CityChangeTokyo
3 pm/Monday+134 am/Tuesday

This coming Sunday (Nov. 7), I believe New York will leave Daylight Savings Time at 2 am and set its clocks backward by 1 hour, so it will become 1 am. Japan/Tokyo does not change its clocks--the time progresses constantly there all year. So at that time, Japan will be 14 hours ahead of New York, and it will be 3 pm on Sunday there.

Leaving Daylight Savings Time
New York CityChangeTokyo
2 am Sunday (Nov. 7)+143 pm/Sunday

Taking that a step forward, the time of the Mirai 2021 stream is
Nov. 7 (Sun) 2021 , OPEN 17:00 / START 17:30 (JST)
We would use the latter (14-hour) difference to calculate the local time in New York in that case.

New York CityChangeTokyo
3:30 am (03:30)/Sunday Nov. 7+145:30 pm (17:30)/Sunday Nov. 7

This means that the show starts at 3:30 am on Nov. 7 in New York.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
that's correct! Japan doesn't change the clock during the year, so is easier to calculate any time difference depending on the country ^-^
and if you are unable to watch it live, don't worry because the ticket purchase lets you watch it again in an archive that lasts 7 days :kaito_ani_lili:
(now is 4am in Japan, I woke up early for second day of Magical Mirai in Tokyo❤❤)

• Love

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
So...they confirmed next years Mirai, and details will be announced in spring, if I got that right? Or IS it in spring.
I think the first one is true, which I suppose makes sense, they will be able to judge better what the situation is gonna be like. Kinda smart, though I wished I knew dates since I still have a flight on hold that I need to rebook by the end of the year.
Well, really hope I can go see the 10th Mirai anniversary!
Concert was nice, though a few too many old songs. The effect with the overlay was cool. My stream had many issues again, slowdowns, pauses and an overall bad framerate, which is kinda unacceptable for a stream I paid money for.
Still, was nice being part of it even just a little bit.

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Enjoyed the concert very much.

I too had a lot of buffering and yes, there are many old songs. It is a cost saver using old songs. Producing a module for a song can be quite expensive. So they brought something interesting to the stage production.

Now the focus is on the 10th Anniversary of Magical Mirai. Though I consider 2023 as the 10 year anniversary.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Between this year's and last year's, it's really clear that they're working hard on trying new things. And for as much as I'm personally not always the most excited when stuff changes (so I'm not the best evaluator of such things; I sometimes think this is a weakness of mine), it's easy to understand why continuing to try new stuff is important. I was very pleased with how the behind-the-singer POV has been improved (the reflections that cropped up occasionally in 2020 were gone), and the side views were a cool new extension of that.

I personally thought the balance of classic/new songs was fine generally, though I was a little surprised that Kaito didn't have one or two more new ones. But then again, seeing favorites is part of an anniversary year, too. Cendrillon was new to Mirai and really well-done! Those choral voices in the background added an epic ambiance to the song, and the beat was more prominent, which gave the song a surprising and exciting new feel!

I also thought the overlay effect was cool. It gave them much more space to work with, and also seemed to have sort of a 3D effect sometimes. It did seem to make the image a little less clear, maybe...or maybe that was an issue with one of the cameras. It's hard to say until I see it on Blu-ray. It was cool seeing how they highlighted the band members through the screen sometimes (e.g., they put a spotlight on Nao Nishimura during one song so she could be seen prominently, since piano was important in the song).

The band members seemed to cut loose and get into things more this year than I've seen before, which led to some fun moments. They had an unprecedented degree/style of interaction with each other! And I'm always a fan of when they interact with Miku and the others, so I got a treat this year--during one of the later songs, one of the guitarists seemed to be looking right at her, and I think the band stayed more in the foreground during the next song, too, like they were all sharing the stage and playing together. There were a lot more camera angles/close-ups of the band this year than last year, which was nice to see.

Having all the Cryptonloids say something at the end was a really nice touch, too!

Personally, I only had to reload my browser once. I guess it varies sometimes--depends on what the internet/cloud streaming provider is doing, maybe.

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Between this year's and last year's, it's really clear that they're working hard on trying new things. And for as much as I'm personally not always the most excited when stuff changes (so I'm not the best evaluator of such things), it's easy to understand why continuing to try new stuff is important. I was very pleased with how the behind-the-singer POV has been improved (the reflections that cropped up occasionally in 2020 were gone), and the side views were a cool new extension of that.

I personally thought the balance of classic/new songs was fine generally, though I was a little surprised that Kaito didn't have one or two more new ones. But then again, seeing favorites is part of an anniversary year, too. Cendrillon was new to Mirai and really well-done! Those choral voices in the background added an epic ambiance to the song, and the beat was more prominent, which gave the song a surprising and exciting new feel!

I also thought the overlay effect was cool. It gave them much more space to work with, and also seemed to have sort of a 3D effect sometimes. It did seem to make the image a little less clear, maybe...or maybe that was an issue with one of the cameras. It's hard to say until I see it on Blu-ray.

The band members seemed to cut loose and get into things more this year than I've seen before, which led to some fun moments. There were a lot more camera angles/close-ups of the band this year than last year, which was nice to see. Having all the Cryptonloids say something at the end was a really nice touch, too!

Personally, I only had to reload my browser once. I guess it varies sometimes--depends on what the internet/cloud streaming provider is doing, maybe.
I'm really happy you enjoyed the concert!!
yes, Magical Mirai is about connecting the past, the present and the future, that's why there are legendary songs, comeback songs, theme songs, and new songs ^u^
(also, the limited edition of Blu-Ray & DVD has the extra disc with the daily extra songs, don't miss it!🎉)
there are never enough legendary songs and comeback songs, and the atmosphere created by them is always so full of joy💕💕
they also like to put different kind of technologies from both Marza Animation Planet (SEGA) and Crypton, that alone make every Magical Mirai so unique and unforgettable.
and, like I say every year, there are more and more families and couples attending the event, with the children curious to know about Miku, Vocaloid and how their parents fell in love, that's a wonderful thing❤

about the overlay effect, it was a 3D panel on all the stage from the front, and from the audience point of view, I confirm it was perfect! I can imagine that with the camera the image could be seen a little blurry, since is very difficult to get the 3D image if you are not in the right position (and for the concert, they set the point of view to the audience), but with the Blu-ray & DVD release they can post-process a little the image , something they couldn't do during the live ^^
and speaking of the live, please keep in mind it was streamed from Japan (the pia service only has servers in Japan, is a japanese VOD service) and some issues can happen:kaito_smile_lili:

now dinner time in Makuhari!! hehe(❁´◡`❁)🌺🌺

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
and, like I say every year, there are more and more families and couples attending the event, with the children curious to know about Miku, Vocaloid and how their parents fell in love, that's a wonderful thing
Oh yeah, for sure. It's funny you mention that, because I think I noticed a family at the start of the stream, and I remembered reading comments about parents bringing their children to the concerts with them. With as positive an environment as it is, I think that's a really good thing for those kids to have the chance to know and experience!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)