• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku VR

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I feel like I saw news about this before when it was just for PC, but I can't seem to find it. Looks like Hatsune Miku VR, a VR rhythm game, is going to be released for the PlayStation VR in Japan and was available to try during the Osaka leg of Magical Mirai 2019.

No word yet that I've seen about if it will get released outside Japan or not, but we can hope--VR Future Live hasn't been updated in a long while.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Oh this is really exciting! As someone who owns a PSVR and no standard VR headset, I would love to get to play this.

I’m really holding out for international release, I’m sure we will see it eventually—we got releases of Future Tone after a while of the Japan release being the only release

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Amazed and pleased that there's still news about this game. As someone who prefers VR rhythm games to button-based ones, it's a really fun title.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)