• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hello everyone! My Mikuration picks for March are up!

"忘れないで、手紙" by Aura Qualic

This song is an amazing sort of ballad. The introduction from what sounds like a child's piano or music box sets an innocent tone. In a lower and somewhat flat, although catchy, verse, Miku begins, and then sweeps up into an emotional, soaring chorus, accompanied by a chorus of background vocals. It's one of my favorites from Aura Qualic.

king妃jack躍 by 宮守文学

This song was one of my absolute favorites from Mirai 2023. The repeated initial line of its lyrics is one of those features that some songs have that make them instantly recognizable--anyone who's heard this song will know it immediately by this line alone. With the driving melody of its piano and the bouncy, irreverent melody of its bass and guitar, it reminds me very much of the vibe of Persona 5 and its band of picaresque heroes, and similarly rallies the audience to shake off any discouragement and remake their future.

"隣で歌ってくれるデフォミクさん🎤" by ののこ

This is a sweet image of Miku. I love the warmth of the light!

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Happy Miku Day, everyone! I've added a new item to the Club Creations album--"Walk with Me," the original song I entered into the most recent Vocacolle in February!

"Walk with Me" is a chillwave song that includes vocal synths. In keeping with its genre, "Walk with Me" is the first video I've attempted that includes animations that are synced to the music!

I hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: hamano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)