• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
Jan 7, 2021
Hi! I'm having trouble with Piapro Studio. The lyric bar in the lyric editor won't show up. Plz help, I've tried everything I can think of.Piapro Studio _ 1_7_2021 2_51_22 PM.png

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I'm not understanding what you mean. Your screenshot looks correct--there should be two white boxes. The top box is for real words, and the bottom shows/edits the phonemes. I think the top box (for the real words) is usually called the lyric editor.

Unless you mean no text is appearing in either/both of the boxes?

I personally had a somewhat similar-sounding issue where I couldn't edit the lyrics properly. It ended up being because I had changed my computer's settings to make text/icons be displayed larger. So it might help if you make sure those settings are at their standard/default values.

Q: I am experiencing a weird error/glitch when trying to input lyrics. How do I get it to act normal?

A: Thanks to mobius017, we know the solution.
Under the display settings of your computer, please check that the Desktop display and the "Make text and other items larger or smaller" settings are at default. If not, please set them as such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)