• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hiyama Kiyoteru FC

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
For whatever reason I didn't like Kiyoteru for a long time, but then all of a sudden something clicked and he's one of my favorite male vocaloids now.
I'm like you on not liking him at first (when he was V2 for me and liking Kaito much more). :kyo_ani_lili:
But good that you love him now! :prima_ani_lili:

Right, Kiyoteru's birthday was last week! I did make a cover for it (as I do every year, ahah), but it's already been posted above.

Here's to a cool 10th year; I'm excited to see what people will do!
Rylitah, you're back, yay!!:tonio_ani_lili: A toast for your return and for another year for Kiyoteru! :kiyoteru_rylitah:
Also sorry about the posting your song here first. :yohioloid_lili:

("Trial" is misspelled in the master post.)
I'm aware; I haven't gotten around to remaking it ever since ownership of the fc was transferred to me orz. I'll clean it up sometime soon.
:ring_ani_lili:
Yeah sorry about that...

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Oh yeah, this was uploaded somewhat recently (January) and it's quite honestly one of the best usages of Kiyoteru I've ever heard. Take a listen if you'd like!

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com

I made this drawing for Kiyoteru Misery Cover, and I love that I added in some light sparkles to his eyes. :mirai_ani_lili: Sadly since I'm not good at drawing glasses since I was using his Natural bank, I left them out. It's not fancy like the original art of the song, but I tried my best.

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I like to listen to some of this person's covers, and I forgot to post this cover with Kiyoteru Rock here when it came out! Oops, sorry. :kyo_ani_lili: But I used to love this song and how Kaito sounded, but after listening to this one, this cover is neat with how Kiyoteru is tuned deeper a bit. :kiyoteru_lili:

:kiyoteru_lili:

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
You know it's neat to imagine both Natural and Rock as brothers or different beings sometimes rather than they being the same person. But I don't hate them being the same person either. :kiyoteru_lili: It's cool to imagine different ideas for Kiyoteru.

CatMoun

Phonology and voice synths are pretty much my life
Aug 14, 2020
Yay! This forums has a Kiyoteru FC too just like VocaloidOtaku did! <3

I love Kiyoteru for such a long time now =^^= When he was released people were always mentioning him as some kind of perverted and accusing him of being a copy of Kaito. I didn't know much at that time but then someone released a cover of Magnet using both Kaito and Kiyoteru so I was like "Hey, they don't sound similar at all". I tried paying attention to more and more of his voice traits and I think there's some melancholic tone in his voice that no other Vocaloid have. And it's so pretty, I love it so much. I don't think his V4 voicebanks have this melancholic tone anymore (I got kinda depressed for them not having it so apparent as his V2 does). But now I got used to them (although V2 still is my favorite voicebank).

As of now the only merch I got of him is his V2 voicebank box and his Koko ni Kimi ga Inai Nara book which I hold it very dearly. <3 I wish I can have his releasing magazine someday too but I don't think I can grab it so soon. If it does appear online someday it probably won't be that so cheap ;-;

I can't choose a single favorite song of him, I guess I could count Human Error (Applem1nt's cover), Hey William (Rylitah's cover), Inokori Sensei (OrlyPep's cover) and Love is War Remix (Sango's Cover). <3

And my favorite fanart ever I met on Zero-chan. I could never find it on Pixiv (I'm almost sure it comes from there, but when I first began looking for Kiyoteru pictures was on Zero-chan). This one: Hiyama Kiyoteru - VOCALOID - Image #754682 - Zerochan Anime Image Board

And that's it. I think I answered all the questions of the topic. X3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)