• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

How's life?

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
What's good, what are you guys up to?

I'm FINALLY going to be graduating next month. :Y I've also been doing some editing stuff here and there, both officially (editing/publishing a poetry book for an internship-type class) and voluntarily (stuff on MyAnimeList, also a VN fan-translation).

Reactions: TheStarPalace

IrisFlower

New Fan
Apr 9, 2018
United States
Congratz on graduating!!!

I'm personally doing alright. Finally got the courage recently to just go forward and do more with my OCs and characters via writing and drawing and it's been really fun. It feels nice to just write stuff on my own terms and not worry about what's correct for it. Anything can be correct or canon cause heyo I am the writer here lol

Annd I can't wait to finish what I'm working on and share it with people!! I only hope that other people, somewhere, will like it~

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I'm close to graduating too! I've just got two annoying essays and a presentation to do, then that's all my coursework finished. But right now, I feel really stressed out because the presentation is next week and the essays have to be in for next month. x_x

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
I'm close to graduating too! I've just got two annoying essays and a presentation to do, then that's all my coursework finished. But right now, I feel really stressed out because the presentation is next week and the essays have to be in for next month. x_x
I'm sure you'll do fine. Just make sure you practice your presentation, and you'll be perfectly fine!

Reactions: Blue Of Mind

sleepysheep7

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!
Apr 8, 2018
Congratulations to all of you who are graduating.

As for my own life I suppose it is fine, not exactly how i was expecting it to turn out but fine. I can at least say I have my health.

Mantis128

"Clock on the wall reads a quarter past midnight"
Apr 9, 2018
Awful. i have so many problems I feel like offing myself. HOWEVER, one good thing I've done is decided to quit fast food.

EDIT: Just got a letter. Turns out my grandmother who passed away back in 2016 left me some money. God bless that woman. I am legit so happy, I wish I could thank her.

Last edited:

Amy☆

I like sweets uwu
Apr 8, 2018
United states
Life has had its ups and downs lately, but overall things have been going okay. On one hand, my mom's health has been declining at a rapid speed and she needs two surgeries next month. On the other hand, I'm seeing someone for the first time in close to 3 years and while it's not my ideal relationship, it has been nice to have someone else to bond with. I wish work wasn't a thing tbh bc I barely have time for anything but yeh.

sleepysheep7

Apr 8, 2018
I wish work wasn't a thing tbh bc I barely have time for anything but yeh.
Ditto on this, I have very little free time now a days because I am either at school, studying, working out, or trying to get some decent sleep so I can focus on the previous three thing.

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Life is a bit challenging for me, my partents are trying to make do more work, plus theyre restricting my phone use to 2 hours after school. I also have standard testing right now, so im a bit pressured. Im gettinto a rhythm heaven phase too.

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
its getting better lol! i had a slew of anxiety and depression the past several months but with my classes finally wrapping up i can finally focus on getting through some of my video games and working on personal projects :) i've also been saving up money so i hope i can go on a little trip this summer somewhere.

Reactions: Pomelo

hamano

@マジカルミライ2024東京
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Pretty good. I'm currently undergoing training to get a qualification for professional truck driving. I used to work as a gardener, but last December I decided to seek a new career. I'm graduating soon, there's only 5 weeks of practical training left and then I can go to work again.
Other than that, pretty uneventful. For some reason I've been really low on energy during the winter, but now that spring is here I actually have motivation to enjoy hobbies too.

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
Looks like I've got it the worst here. I just got new debit cards only to find out my credit score dropped like crazy and I also found out I'm forced to pay over $200 just to upgrade my DAW that lasted two years at most (which is all I have), and the new full-length album is another flop, and my mother's forcing us all to move to a new home and I'm forced to do nearly all of the heavy lifting (literally), and the bills I have to pay went up even further.

WintermintP

sleepysheep7

Apr 8, 2018
Looks like I've got it the worst here. I just got new debit cards only to find out my credit score dropped like crazy and I also found out I'm forced to pay over $200 just to upgrade my DAW that lasted two years at most (which is all I have), and the new full-length album is another flop, and my mother's forcing us all to move to a new home and I'm forced to do nearly all of the heavy lifting (literally), and the bills I have to pay went up even further.

WintermintP
I wouldn't worry to much about the credit score to be honest. Whenever you open a new card it always drops. (If I remember right it is because whenever you access your credit score it drops it regardless of what you are doing) As long as you keep up on the payments it will come back up.

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
I wouldn't worry to much about the credit score to be honest. Whenever you open a new card it always drops. (If I remember right it is because whenever you access your credit score it drops it regardless of what you are doing) As long as you keep up on the payments it will come back up.
The thing here is, I didn't ever use my credit card but I did have to pay transaction limit fees twice from my debit cards.

WintermintP

Darius_X

Vir clemens
May 28, 2018
My fingers are falling off, but learning the guitar is fun.
It does distract me from other, more tedious matters.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Pretty good, but I'm a little worried about my senior year coming up.
I still have no clue what I want to go to college for. I have absolutely zero idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. Every year this question came up I'd say "I still have time to think about it."
I have less than a year to think about it.
I'm still at point zero.

CallmeNerdy

A Miku Nerd
Apr 17, 2018
Hogwarts
School just started... And I was voted Class President... I'm not ready for a stressful year. There are so many transferees in our school, I'm pretty sure that I don't know half of the class, heck I don't even know half the students in my grade!

I'm gonna be pretty busy, so I probably won't be as active in the forum. And that's sad (I really like this forum)... But on a more positive note, this year is better than last year so far!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Ahhh driving class is stressing me out and making me frustrated. Not because of the actual class, but because of scheduling drive times with my work times- not to mention we have to do the driving portions with a partner and I feel bad that my partner has to be restrained by my inconsistent work schedule.

Reactions: Sharkartist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)