• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
True! Rhythm games are a great way to market too, really am hoping at least Una's company will try it out sometime (since they did merch and market her well), and AHS definitely needs a rhythm game

The person below rather a new English VB for an already existing Vocaloid than getting a new Engloid entirely

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
True to a point? If it were up to me, though, I wish I could see a rock/metal update for Avanna.

@VocaMew False unless the said rhythm game is rock/metal oriented and has a guitar controller. Reason being, there really hasn't been a GuitarHero-esque game for the Vocaloid franchise and I'd love to see that, and it's high time those kinds of rhythm games started to make a comeback.

The person below is interested in the UtauVision 2018 contest.

WintermintP

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
True-ish. Not that specifically, but I have had recommended images for a Vocaloid get NSFW spontaneously

The person below is worried about the fate of V2 Vocaloids if V5 is truly coming out
@hamano We answered at I think the exact same time, so I'll just answer yours and pretend nothing happened.

True! In March, I bought Yukari V4 Native!

Now
The person below is worried about the fate of V2 Vocaloids if V5 is truly coming out

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
False, I don't have any Vocaloids, digital nor physical.

The person below owns at least one Vocaloid/Black Rock Shooter Nendoroid.

Bascetta

One who does Administering
Mar 7, 2018
This thread has been copied and moved into the new [Forum Games] section.

All posts in the Forum Games section WILL NOT raise post count. In order to preserve everyone's post count gained from this current thread, as well as keeping all posts in their current position, we have decided it was best to lock this thread, copy it, and paste it into the new section.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or ask it in the [Forum Games General Rules] thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)