• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, I would say that's True of me.

The person below discovered Engloids first.

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Okay, new rule for game threads.
Please do not reply until at least two other users have replied, unless the thread has been inactive for at least one day.

The person below discovered Engloids first.
Nope. It was actually Hatsune Miku.

The person below's favorite Hatsune Miku voicebank is an Append.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
True, I have bookmarked a bunch of different Vocaloid news websites, different Twitter and Facebook accounts that keep me pretty well informed about what's happening. I check the most important sites usually twice a day.

The person below has read at least one Vocaloid light novel.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
True to a point. I'm more worried about the tonal strength of the Vocaloid and her ability to cut through and not sound muffled than anything else. Surprisingly, a lot of Japanese Vocaloids kill it at that department but Engloids that are originally Engloids are either soft (Avanna) or glitchy (Daina, Ruby, etc). And male Vocaloids, aside from Piko, definitely not my style. Miku V4 English is great when it comes to verbal flow but where she lacks is her range.

The person below knows and likes at least one song from the recently released album "LIVE // DIE // REPEAT".

WintermintP

Eviltreat16

Apr 8, 2018
I had to google the album, and didn't recognize anything so false.

The person below has watched the Black Rock Shooter OVA.

Eviltreat16

Apr 8, 2018
Uhh, I'm not sure what's classified as experimental here, so I'll say False just to be safe.

The person below favors a Vocaloid's Original design over an Updated Design.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Hell no. Go OG or go home.

Person below prefers the most recent Crypton boxarts to their original designs.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I do! An expensive hobby it is

The person below wishes Dex/Daina had boxed versions and holds back on wanting them for that reason

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
True to an extent. I think it's refreshing to have that kind of energy in a song or part of a song occasionally, but as with most things, too much gets old.

The person below wishes Unity-chan would get a physical box that people that weren't at Comiket 89 can have

Eviltreat16

Apr 8, 2018
I mean, yeah true. Not because I'm a box collector, but because maybe Unity-Chan would be more popular.

The person below watches Fan PVs of songs over official PVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)