oh, you're supposed to make your own "the person below" statementwrong!
oh. then I'll do thatoh, you're supposed to make your own "the person below" statement
Ehhhh depends on if a bootleg Miku concert held at an anime convention in town counts as one. If so then yeah (the mixing on that concert was not.. great. they had Hibikase on there and they completely butchered it by making her waay more high pitched than she should have been? but i got emotional when she sang Last Night Good Night so theres that)True!(I love both but Anon's my fave)
The person below has gone to a Vocaloid concert
Nope! :D UTAU and OU are fun though. But for me Piapro Studio is where it's at!No, but I do have a few Kaito plushies. I need more Meiko merch she’s my favorite Vocaloid voicebank.
The person below prefers using Utau/OpenUtau to Vocaloid/Piapro Studio