• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

kyl

New Fan
Feb 1, 2021
False :(((( I wish I've been to a vocaloid concert before covid!!!!

The person below me has listened to songs or covers using otomachi sugar more then songs or covers of songs with otomachi spice!

KizelFox

Gotta love Spanishloids
Sep 30, 2020
Vet school (help me)
True, especially mature male ones!

The person below me can name a song (original or cover) they really like, that's sung by a Vocaloid they wouldn't normally listen to.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheStarPalace

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Truuuuue! I've become well-acquainted with the Chinese 'loids and associated synths since falling in love with Haiyi. Sicilian Free Verse is my favorite!

The person below me has become a fan of a Vocaloid they used to not like.

• Love
Reactions: Jaxonloid

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Will my original wips ever get finished someday........................................................
(yes, theoretically-- LOL)

The person below prefers digital 'loid purchases to physicals?

Reactions: ___

kyl

New Fan
Feb 1, 2021
False. Sorry but I like the physicals because it's like collecting something. Also, it just looks nice as a decoration in general! :D I do know that it's cheaper but I still prefer physicals.

The person below prefers chorus vrs originals!

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
True! As I run Windows 10, it crashed after a few notes, but I'm working to fix up my old laptop and fit it with XP so I can run it more smoothly!

The person below me's favorite Vocaloid is a V3 original.

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
True! CUL is my favourite and has been for years. A lot of my other favourites are V3 originals too.

The person below me hates the process of making VSQs

• Love
Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

AALLF

I create symphonic metal/rock using Gumi.
May 20, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
::sigh::. True.

I only use V3 and Gumi English, but I get lazy sometimes. I save the vocals for last when I make my songs, and I've taken for granted things that you can do to improve Gumi's pronunciation. I'm going to start really being meticulous about that.

The person below me has or is aspiring to make Vocaloid Originals!

Reactions: TheStarPalace

KizelFox

Gotta love Spanishloids
Sep 30, 2020
Vet school (help me)
False, at least for now. I'm a lot more interested in making covers, and I don't know a thing about music production. But who knows?

The person below me has tried to make voice synth characters in a non-voice-synth video game (e.g. The Sims, Animal Crossing, Tomodachi Life etc)!

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
True! It was stupid but I DID make Miku and Gumi on tomodachi f;lflcfbdjhaf

the person below me likes obscure Vocaloids more than popular ones

kyl

New Fan
Feb 1, 2021
False :( Really wish I can understand but I'm bad at deciphering songs- Normally I just check the comments if I want to actually understand. :kaito_lili:

The person below me owns 2 CEVIO voicebanks.

Reactions: Jisenku

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
Hmm... True! Though I'm very picky about who I listen to. I tend to use them for tuning inspiration and reference too.

The person below me does not like talkloids

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)