• New accounts will normally be approved within 24 hours.
    Note: We're currently having issues with our e-mail system, anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) must be changed manually by an Admin. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

D

Deleted member 12399

Guest
If you count VoiSona, then yeah, I do like it. More literally, I used the trial a really long time ago and the old free version which doesn't have very many features.

The person below prefers CeVIO/VoiSona to SynthV.
I still like SynthV better, but VoiSona isn't bad at all

The person below doesn't hate Miku NT.
 

Viabunny

Len supremacy
Apr 5, 2025
18
Endless void
No, I dislike her but I wouldn’t say hate. Her voice is too piercing like KAFU’s. Sometimes she sounds ok but it’s very rare.

The person below loves Akita Neru.
 

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
1,201
I don't have a strong opinion of her, but I do think that as a fan character that became so popular in the fandom culture that she got a Project Diva DLC, she's a neat piece of history

The person below owns every voicebank for a character who has had multiple releases?
(If that's unclear, for example if someone had Miku V2, Append, V3, V4x, V4 Chinese, and NT, they would say yes)
 

Viabunny

Len supremacy
Apr 5, 2025
18
Endless void
No… I’m too poor to buy any voicebanks but I would definitely buy Luo Tianyi or Zhiyu Moke if I could!

The person below likes Rin more than Len.
 
D

Deleted member 12399

Guest
Yes. Super Pack.

The person below made an original song
 

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
402
32
Yes I've attempted a looong time ago (around a decade or so ago) an original song that was original but horribly meh music-wise hence why I nbeed to remake the BGM and been working back on it for years (however i was kinda happy of my weird lyrics and happy the people who rendered/helped me with the synth part because thanks eto them I could get galaco prize ! )



The person below was interested in CeVIO when it was first appeared with Satou's first bank
 

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
479
35
US
I believe so, yes. Feels like a whole lifetime ago :teto_lili:

The person below has read a manga/light novel inspired by a Vocaloid song (just remembered I need to read the Villain manga XP)
 
Last edited:

mary34

Passionate Fan
Dec 25, 2022
110
Sort of? Did read a bit of Black Rock Shooter Innocent Soul.

The person below was/is really into a vocaloid song series that isn't Evilinious Chronicles or Kagerou Project.
 

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
1,201
Tbh I do want another Project Diva. A game not related to it? Could be interesting, depending on the premise. I was already leery of PJSK with its slew of OCs, although I've come around to it. I guess a totally non rhythm game would be very interesting!

The person below has one really popular voicebank that they just can't get themselves to like?
 

BANKARA_TV

vocal synthesis and cartoon horse person
Jun 24, 2021
108
wellll, sorta kinda! i would have to say the audiologie voicebanks unfortunately, though i've kinda come around on anri alone after using her - maybe 'really popular' is a bit of a stretch.

the person below has NEVER touched utau, and is at this point too afraid to ask how
 
D

Deleted member 12399

Guest
wellll, sorta kinda! i would have to say the audiologie voicebanks unfortunately, though i've kinda come around on anri alone after using her - maybe 'really popular' is a bit of a stretch.

the person below has NEVER touched utau, and is at this point too afraid to ask how
Nope. Utau is life

The person below makes instrumentals for their covers.
 

sapplerx

Haachama-chama!
Dec 26, 2020
959
United States
Nope. Although, come to think of it, their voices sound pretty low quality in today's standards.

The person below has traveled overseas to a Vocaloid concert.
 

InstallGentoo

プロデューサー
May 7, 2021
125
Heaven
miku.band
No, but I dream of spending at least 6 months overseas and would most likely attend a concert.

The person below has obsession about collecting CD albums from vocaloid artists and has stored a shelf full of them on display.
 

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
1,201
Noooo opposite, I hate when I have to buy digitally. Give me a physical box to hold and look at babeyyy

The person below has gotten super into the recording/programming technical side of how voice synthesizers work?
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)