• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

I've lost my Luka V4X installer :(

FluoroLime

cangqiong
Apr 27, 2020
Hey guys,

I bought Luka v4x and piapro from sonicwire a few years ago, and now it won't let me redownload the windows installer. Does anyone have it saved on their computer? I can't access any of my loids without piapro TTnTT.

Thankssss

• Sad
Reactions: Leon

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Ohhh that's rough. This is why I'm paranoid and put all my installers in a folder on an external drive 😭

I don't have Luka V4x or I'd send her to you. Friendly bump though! I'm sure someone has to have her!

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I learned my lesson the hard way as well: I never saved Oliver and couldn't locate the email. I was lucky it was an Engloid. PowerFX gave me a talking-down-to for being irresponsible but nonetheless gave me another installer, and that was enough to insure it didn't happen again!

As a side-effect of having $*000+ of synth installers saved on an external hard drive, if anyone ever loses an installer, there's a 70% chance I'll have it, heh.

Reactions: morrysillusion

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Wow, that's really something! I would've thought that you could have installed from your Sonicwire account forever, since you bought it there.... When you logged in, was Luka/her download button just not there?

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I learned my lesson the hard way as well: I never saved Oliver and couldn't locate the email. I was lucky it was an Engloid. PowerFX gave me a talking-down-to for being irresponsible but nonetheless gave me another installer, and that was enough to insure it didn't happen again!
I lost my installers and the email I used to buy Daina and I emailed Zero-G about it and they were so sweet and didn't even give me a talking down to they were like "ok we have proof of the purchase here you go! :)" i stan zero-g

Reactions: morrysillusion

CdrSonan

Passionate Fan
Sep 12, 2019
I've burned mine onto a Bluray and have two copies of it

Always keep backups, no matter what you do

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Wow, that's really something! I would've thought that you could have installed from your Sonicwire account forever, since you bought it there.... When you logged in, was Luka/her download button just not there?
Not sure if this is applicable to your situation, but I double-checked about if you can re-DL your installers from your Sonicwire account. It seems to me like you *should* be able to.
  1. Log in
  2. Click the silhouette in the upper-right corner to open the menu
  3. Go to your Licensed Product page
  4. Find your VB. There should be a link with an email/envelope icon that says LICENSE. Click that link.
  5. In the popup window that opens, you'll see basically the same text you got in your email, but the download link will be different. (I guess the download links might expire after a certain period of time.) Click the new download link, and it should let you re-download your software. As in the original email, your serial number is also in the popup, in case you might need that.
The text in the popup window does advise you to keep a backup copy of your software, though ;). So it's still a good idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)