• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kagamine Len Fanclub

Sep 21, 2019
:len_smile_lili:.:Welcome to the Len Fanclub!:.:len_smile_lili:
Dedicated to everybody's favorite blonde banana boy! Banana boy is best boy.
Kagamine Len (鏡音レン), originally codenamed CV02, was released with Kagamine Rin as the set of vocal in Crypton's character vocals series. Sold as a bundle product with Rin Kagamine.

Official age: 14
Height: 156cm
Weight: 47kg
Language: Japanese (ACT1, ACT2, Append, V4X) and English (V4X only)
Voice provider: Asami Shimoda (下田麻美)
Illustrators:
Kei (Act1/Act2)
Osamu (Append)
Ixima (current)

Featured Covers

Featured Originals

Featured Fanart

x Please make sure to follow the rules of the Vocaverse forums
xPlease see the "how to join" section for how to join.
xSelf promotion is allowed and strongly encouraged! Just please avoid spamming.
To join, please mention that you'd like to join and do one or more of the following:
x Say something you like about him/why you like him
x Post a song that uses him (covers are fine)
x Post fan art of him
x Post fanfiction or any other type of fan work of him
xPost a headcanon about him
  • RoboCheatsyTM (founder and head of fanclub)​
  • Peaches2217​
  • Megami Chan​

Code:
[IMG]https://vocaverse.network/media/kagamien-len-fanclub-png.910/full[/IMG]

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
The featured songs and covers list is a WiP. I don't know of many Len solos nor covers, so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to tell me!

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Sign me UP. I love Rin and Len, but especially Len. Most of my fanfiction revolves around him (and Oliver, both aged up), and his V4X Power voicebank is easily one of my favorites to work with.

Here's a Very Soft Len I made in the Pastel Girl app.
IMG_3894[671].jpg

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
Sign me UP. I love Rin and Len, but especially Len. Most of my fanfiction revolves around him (and Oliver, both aged up), and his V4X Power voicebank is easily one of my favorites to work with.

Here's a Very Soft Len I made in the Pastel Girl app.
He looks SO cute! X3
Welcome to the club! :D

Megami Chan

鏡音リン・鏡音レン・CUL・巡音ルカ・MEIKO
Jul 5, 2018
www.nicovideo.jp
I'd like to join!
My two favorite Len songs are Kumo no Iseki / Relics of Clouds and Here Comes Karakasa-San!
Here's some fanart I've made of him!
1571774993561.png1571775100206.png
I also made a video once on how I draw his hair

Reactions: peaches2217
Sep 21, 2019
I'd like to join!
My two favorite Len songs are Kumo no Iseki / Relics of Clouds and Here Comes Karakasa-San!
Here's some fanart I've made of him!
View attachment 2405View attachment 2407
I also made a video once on how I draw his hair

Aww! He looks so adorable and precious! I love your art style!! :lapis_ani_lili:

Welcome to the club! :D

(Also, I've never heard of Relic of Clouds before! I'll have to listen to it!)

Sep 21, 2019
Oh, wow! He sounds so lovely and understandable! Thank you for sharing!
(Everytime I hear good tuning with either Kagamine's English, it really makes me regret passing up their English banks! XD)

• Love
Reactions: GreenFantasy64
Sep 21, 2019
Hey, I'd like to join please! I love Len a lot, I loved the older interpretation of him being the more reserved and sensitive twin~

Here's some favorite Len songs/uses:
Welcome to the club!!

I always liked that old interpretation as well; I think it creates a cute and interesting dynamic between him and Rin!

Kyaami's cover of Satisfaction has always been one of my favorite versions of the song! Len just sounds so good there! Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: mochagatari

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Welcome to the club!!

I always liked that old interpretation as well; I think it creates a cute and interesting dynamic between him and Rin!

Kyaami's cover of Satisfaction has always been one of my favorite versions of the song! Len just sounds so good there! Thank you for sharing!
Yaaaaaaaas. That's always how I portray him in my fics; he's pretty outgoing, but he's more reserved and gentle compared to Rin and has a fragile heart and Rin's not afraid to get violent to keep anyone from hurting her precious younger twin, much to Len's chagrin.

mochagatari

Expert Mikunologist & Akaripiko Pioneer
Feb 22, 2020
mikunology.tumblr.com
Yaaaaaaaas. That's always how I portray him in my fics; he's pretty outgoing, but he's more reserved and gentle compared to Rin and has a fragile heart and Rin's not afraid to get violent to keep anyone from hurting her precious younger twin, much to Len's chagrin.
Protective big sis Rin is the best headcanon uvu

Sep 21, 2019
That's always how I portray him in my fics; he's pretty outgoing, but he's more reserved and gentle compared to Rin and has a fragile heart and Rin's not afraid to get violent to keep anyone from hurting her precious younger twin, much to Len's chagrin
I love that we lowkey share the same headcanons for the Kagamines. Protective big sis Rin is easily my favorite version of Rin.

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)