• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kagamine Rin Fanclub

What's your favorite (official + main) Rin design?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
I'd love to join this FC! Rin's always been one of my favorite loids and she make me happy with her voice. Tengaku definately is one of my favorite rin songs of all time, it's so powerful and cool! I also really like Takeout Suicide, a duet with Len by See-kun.

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I'd love to join this FC! Rin's always been one of my favorite loids and she make me happy with her voice. Tengaku definately is one of my favorite rin songs of all time, it's so powerful and cool! I also really like Takeout Suicide, a duet with Len by See-kun.
Added! i I like Tengaku too ;)

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Okay, every one, updated the featured song and art for this week! Here's some more art I found while looking.
rin_by_generalfefnirski-dc9vhdc.jpg
68471294_p0.jpg
aberrant_garden_by_alirose_art-dca8vh0.png

Reactions: razelberii

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Holy crap i remember hearing Tiger Rampage from a short PV collection viedo. Now im falling in love with it, like most of sasakure's music when i first listen to it.

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Hi everyone, thanks for all the songs! I changed the featured art and song since I realized I haven't done that in almost 2 weeks...
As always, here's some art I found while looking!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)