• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kagamine Rin Fanclub

What's your favorite (official + main) Rin design?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Alright everyone, I finally updated the post and changed our featured stuff!!

Here's some art I found while looking.

Reactions: razelberii

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Oh,
How do I join this club?
Sorry i never saw this...you just ask to join and then share some Rin content, like a song you like!

Hey everyone, sorry for the wait! I haven't been as active because of personal projects/obligations, but I'm ready to share more stuff!
Today's featured song is Halloween Sweets Factory by QTBomber(Halloween is in August, right?)

For a more fitting aesthetic, our featured art is Rin-chan Summer by Tenon on pixiv!

Count me in! I loved Rin in the, what I call, Daughter of Evil series. Plus all of her personalities in the songs are just adorable! Just look at her!View attachment 1275View attachment 1276
Also, welcome to the club!

Last edited:

Megami Chan

鏡音リン・鏡音レン・CUL・巡音ルカ・MEIKO
Jul 5, 2018
www.nicovideo.jp
Okay! I would like to join, please!!! Rin is the first VOCALOID I ever knew, so she's always been one of my favorites! I draw tons of pictures of her, and am currently making songs and cover songs with her!
I've recently Illustrated a Rin song, and I wanted to share that, but the creator hasn't uploaded it to NicoNico yet, so I guess I'll just share this other song a picture of mine was used in:

And here was my first ever Rin cover song (I'm still learning how to use VOCALOID, so...):

I'd like to post the other video I illustrated when it is done.
Here's the dress I designed for her!
A_3.gif_Oglagold_201808232309.gif

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Okay! I would like to join, please!!! Rin is the first VOCALOID I ever knew, so she's always been one of my favorites! I draw tons of pictures of her, and am currently making songs and cover songs with her!
I've recently Illustrated a Rin song, and I wanted to share that, but the creator hasn't uploaded it to NicoNico yet, so I guess I'll just share this other song a picture of mine was used in:

And here was my first ever Rin cover song (I'm still learning how to use VOCALOID, so...):

I'd like to post the other video I illustrated when it is done.
Here's the dress I designed for her!
View attachment 1352
Added!

Reactions: Megami Chan

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
Aaah Megami Chan your drawings are sooo cute! Also the song you posted sounds pretty nice, too! Although the PV is simple I love how her expression changes torwards the end~

I want share two recent incredible Rin songs that deserve love~ I really want the club to be active again, I believe I didn't ask before if I could join, but hopefully I can c':
Kowloon's Hotel - Teniwoha

2018 - Niki

Just today I got shipped some items from the 39Culture event and SnowMiku 2019, I didn't get lucky with Rin for the rubber straps gacha but it's very much Rin-focused~ I'll post some pictures once it gets here! ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ

Reactions: Megami Chan

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Aaah Megami Chan your drawings are sooo cute! Also the song you posted sounds pretty nice, too! Although the PV is simple I love how her expression changes torwards the end~

I want share two recent incredible Rin songs that deserve love~ I really want the club to be active again, I believe I didn't ask before if I could join, but hopefully I can c':
Kowloon's Hotel - Teniwoha

2018 - Niki

Just today I got shipped some items from the 39Culture event and SnowMiku 2019, I didn't get lucky with Rin for the rubber straps gacha but it's very much Rin-focused~ I'll post some pictures once it gets here! ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ
So sorry for the inactivity! Also, I added you to the club!

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)