• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kagamine Rin Fanclub

What's your favorite (official + main) Rin design?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megami Chan

鏡音リン・鏡音レン・CUL・巡音ルカ・MEIKO
Jul 5, 2018
www.nicovideo.jp

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
Wowowow Megami Chan, so cute!! I love the colors, pose and liltle fang~
I'm happy to see fan art of shr's songs. too :rin_rylitah:

I meant to post this a while ago but this is the Rin-ish loot I got sent from Japan - Her party dress acrylic stand became one of my favourite when I saw in person but Snow Rin is a little bit small... (But super super cute still)

I recently ordered MM Rin's Graphic T-shirt. The designs they put for the whole group this year are seriously the best!

Sep 21, 2019
I love Rin's voice (esp. Act 1 and v4x power) and design! I especially love her lower range because she has a very unique and dry tone, which I love. Her v4x power bank is my favorite Rin vb Also, Kagamine road roller memes crack me up; the whole road roller thing feels so random! XD
I think of Rin as a mischievous, "edgy" (as in she tries to act like an edgelord by singing edgy songs like "Tokyo Teddy Bear" and "Lost One's Weeping"), and rebellious. But despite this, she has a good heart.
I'll also share some of my favorite usages of Rin! (Most of the are duets, though. XD)

I love the way Mitchie M tuned Rin here, and the songs is just a lot of fun to listen to!

I feel like Rin's voice has a lot of attitude in this song, and I love Miwashiba's illustrations!

This one is just so fun and quirky! I love the Jesus-P tunes!

Not only do I like Neru's Rin, but seeing Rin smash a guitar in the Project Diva version was priceless!

This song is probably the most adorable Rin song I've ever seen!

This one is just hilarious and adorable!

Reactions: Megami Chan

Megami Chan

鏡音リン・鏡音レン・CUL・巡音ルカ・MEIKO
Jul 5, 2018
www.nicovideo.jp
I especially love her lower range because she has a very unique and dry tone, which I love. Her v4x power bank is my favorite Rin vb Also, Kagamine road roller memes crack me up; the whole road roller thing feels so random! XD
I think of Rin as a mischievous, "edgy" (as in she tries to act like an edgelord by singing edgy songs like "Tokyo Teddy Bear" and "Lost One's Weeping"), and rebellious. But despite this, she has a good heart.
I love her lower range too!!!
And I agree 100% with the personality!
That's how I see her as well ^ ^

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Hi everyone!! Just wanted to share two popular Rin songs that were recently released.

First off is Poppin' Candy Fever by kinoshita! :rin_smile_lIlI: It's sweet, cute, and hyper, just like you'd expect from this producer.

Next is I'm hungry!! by cosMo@bousouP, a punchy, scary song...rip Len... :len_lili:
*Warning-contains references to cannibalism

That's all for now, feel free to post more songs from producers you follow!

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Also a quick update: I realized the link to the banner image in the first post is down, so the image has been removed. I also changed the featured art!

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Sorry for all the consecutive updates, but Dobuno Awa just posted a new song using Rin!
It's called "進化したのは誰?"(Who has evolved?)

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
^
Not one but two new songs, emon is on a roll lately!

They also seem connected, hopefully there's a translation soon ><

Here are some new songs that I been really enjoying, all of them are the original upload so it'd be cool if you could watch and support the producers, some of them aren't that big but really deserve it :rin_smile_lIlI:

Lamaze's style cute as always!

Very recent, fast-paced and powerful vocals, love how the guitars and drums sound.

This one a bit older than the others but it deserves a mention, Rin's voice goes so well with this type of music, gave me nostalgia

Noz. is really becoming a favorite producer of mine, their style is so unique and catchy! If you like this I also suggest cheking Great Escape, sung by Rin too!

Also, there are less than two weeks for Rin and Len's birthday, I'm super excited! I'm so looking forward to it :rinlen_move:

mochagatari

Expert Mikunologist & Akaripiko Pioneer
Feb 22, 2020
mikunology.tumblr.com
ah, just reviving all these fanclub threads...^^"

Rin's always been one of my top favorite Vocaloids, may I join? She's so cute and yet can sing in super cool ways too!! I'm so proud of her and Len for getting to 12 years!!

Some fave Rin songs:

Reactions: TheStarPalace

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
ah, just reviving all these fanclub threads...^^"

Rin's always been one of my top favorite Vocaloids, may I join? She's so cute and yet can sing in super cool ways too!! I'm so proud of her and Len for getting to 12 years!!

Some fave Rin songs:
Sure you can join!! I love Missile Killer too! :rin_smile_lIlI:

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
With the Spring season I've been seeing a lot of Sakura Rins! She looks so cute in pink... :miku_sakura_lili::rin_smile_lIlI:

Would you like if there was Sakura Rin merch? (Not just regular Rin with Sakura Miku, but with an actual Sakura design hehe :miku_ani_lili:)

To go with the Sakura spirit here's a short, calm and magical song~

Also two recent songs I've been enjoying very much! The style and moods are very different and even Rin sounds very distinct from one to another, still her voice sounds lovely as always, I'll never get tired of it <3

Sorry for adding so much, it's a while since I wrote here!

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
oh my gosh, this makes me realise how bad we need a sakura rin/len nendoroid!! Rin would look so cute w/ flowers in her hair. my sakura miku's definitely one of (or probably IS) my favourite within my collection. she's just so pretttty :,,(

it's spring now and i'm starting to feel the sakura vibes as well. too bad whenever i look out my window all i see is an eternal overcast rainy mess lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)