• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kagamine Rin Fanclub

What's your favorite (official + main) Rin design?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʀɪɴ's ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Basic Information

Singing partner: Kagamine Len
Height: 152 cm (5'1")
Weight: 43 kg (95 lbs)
Voice: Asami Shimoda
Company: Crypton Future media Inc.
Language: Japanese/English
Code: CV02

Hi everyone~! I noticed there wasn't a fanclub for the orange girl herself, so I decided to make one.

This OP will be updated every week with a new featured song and art. Shoot me a message if you want any specific media added. Meanwhile, you can post anything related to Rin, like art, music, comics, MMD creations, or anything else.

If you want to join, reply to this thread or PM me and ask-make sure to add some works featuring Rin that you like or say something about why you like Rin so much! I'll add your name to the member list. There's also a banner down below that you can put in your signature.

Official Rin V2 ACT1 art by KEI

Official Rin V2 ACT2 art by KEI

Official Rin/Len V2 ACT1 art by KEI

Rin/Len V2 ACT2 art by KEI

Rin/Len Append art by Osamu

Rin/Len Append art by Osamu

Rin V4x art by iXima

Official Rin and Len V4x art by iXima

:rin_smile_lIlI: Kagamine Rin on YouTube:rin_smile_lIlI:
Kagamine Rin Art on Deviantart
Kagamine Rin Art on Pixiv
:rin_lili:Vocaloid Wiki article on Kagamine Rin and Len:rin_lili:

Featured Song: Shiawase no Arika/幸せの在処 by umc.

_________

TheStarPalace
RazzyRu
Mantis128
Kagamine Rin
idoltrash69
39dearMIKU
Sharkartist
PlusONE
VesselOfPride
Celvie
Aruku
mochagatari
poserP
Rinrakai

Banner:
b3nuP.png

*Reminder: make sure your posts are relevant and add to the conversation. Please make posts that say more than just "Can I Join?".

Last edited:

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Hello TheStarPalace! I'd love to join the Kagamine Rin fanclub if I may!
Rin is so very cute, and I enjoy her voice as well! It's difficult for me to listen to her without a smile coming to my face.

First, I will share a few artworks I have created with Rin. They will be hidden in the spoiler tag. She is very fun to draw!

I will share some songs I enjoy with Rin as well! Here is one created by a close friend, RUMOR, with R'sFactory. I enjoy his uses of Rin!
【鏡音リン】Forgotten Existence【オリジナル】

Another one of my favorites, is this one by 鬱P. Ah, it gets me each time I hear it. Rin has a strong voice, it fits well with a heavy rock/metal genre, I believe.
【鏡音リン】 馬鹿はアノマリーに憧れる 【オリジナル】

Let's hear it for Rin! She's so cool!! I enjoy her very much, and hope to sing with her one day~♪

Last edited:

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Hello TheStarPalace! I'd love to join the Kagamine Rin fanclub if I may!
Rin is so very cute, and I enjoy her voice as well! It's difficult for me to listen to her without a smile coming to my face.

First, I will share a few artworks I have created with Rin. They will be hidden in the spoiler tag. She is very fun to draw!

I will share some songs I enjoy with Rin as well! Here is one created by a close friend, RUMOR, with R'sFactory. I enjoy his uses of Rin!

Another one of my favorites, is this one by 鬱P. Ah, it gets me each time I hear it. Rin has a strong voice, it fits well with a heavy rock/metal genre, I believe.

Let's hear it for Rin! She's so cool!! I enjoy her very much, and hope to sing with her one day~♪
You've been added! Thanks for all the content..

Reactions: razelberii

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
@Mantis128 Really cool song! Rin sounds so cool in KulfiQ's works

@Unagi , Your drawing is very cool!

Today, I came across this cool new song with Kagamine Rin, I wanted to share here.

It's a new song by Noz. They seem to be a newer producer, so it's cool to see them give a take on Rin.

Reactions: idoltrash69

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Yes, even though evidently I love Miku a lot, I also am a big Rin fan!! So please sign me up!
I love how innocent and cute she is, but I still imagine her playing pranks from time to time! :-D
Her voice fits her so well and she has tons of cute songs, cool songs, and various mysterious songs.
Added! Also @everyone, don't forget to check out/use the new banner!

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Okay everyone, the featured song and art have been changed! I'm planning to make this a weekly thing. Here's some other art I found while searching!
Mya by hasa on Pixiv

Hi, Rin-chan! by grimay on deviantart

Also, since I've been thinking about shortening the OP, do we really need all the official art of Rin? I saw the Miku FC do this and it seemed like a cute idea, but I'm not sure if it makes the OP better or just longer. Thoughts?

Reactions: razelberii

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)