• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

KaiMiku Fanclub

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
I just have to post this fan-remade PV for Eaver's cover of The Dream The Girl Doll Dreamed because of how well they mimicked Suzunosuke's style.

Seriously, go watch it if you haven't already, it's amazing. Combined with Eaver's spectacular cover, the whole thing is just :love::love::love:

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
I have been having a bit too much fun in project Sekai I really like wondersho Kaito x Miku but I’m also kinda interested in what wondersho Kaito x 25ji Miku would be like

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
I've seen tweets from someone saying that apparently the Virtual Singer story with Wanshow Kaito and Miku is very Kaimiku :love: I'll have to confirm it myself though! But apparently at one point Kaito says to her, "I need to make you smile as much as possible."

Thank you Crypton/Craftegg/Sega for the food... :miku_lili::kaito_smile_lili:

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
God, Miku Symphony keeps FEEDING us.

Warner Music just released a recording of Cantarella and Cendrillon being performed by the Tokyo Philharmonic for the 5th Anniversary Miku Symphony 2020 concert last September! The two songs sound amazing here with the full orchestra and pipe organ!

Rella, the illustrator who's drawn the main visuals for Miku Symphony for the past three years, even reposted her old 2014 Cantarella fanart for this occasion. ;u;

I'm really freaking thrilled that we're getting so much food. I can't wait to get the blu-ray! :kaito_ani_lili: :miku_ani_lili:

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
Wow it’s wonderful! In speaking of covers someone also made this using a video I recorded hooray for more KaiMiku! Also green if you want I could record a version of the fragile PV with Miku and Kaito in their vivid bad squad costumes so you can use it for your cover.

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Kat, you actually help me a lot in that cover, and thanks for sharing my cover here. :clara_ani_lili::midorizakikasumi_lili::midorizakikasumi_lili:

Rolo, that's neat that someone used your video to use with their cover! Hooray for more KaiMiku~! :akasakiminato_lili:
Hmm.... sure, if you want to sent me that video of them with the vivid bad squad costumes I'll make a video with them. I think I only saw them separately in those clothes and not together so it would be neat. :kaito_ani_lili::miku_ani_lili::miku_winter_lili:

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
Will do green! I’ll record it right now! And yeah I think it’s great too, I’m so happy there’s KaiMiku cover artists out there like them and yourself 💙💚😍

*edit*
This should work if it doesn’t please let me know!

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Can't seem to see the video since I have been waiting for a little while for it to load, but it still hasn't. :kyo_ani_lili:

I’m so happy there’s KaiMiku cover artists out there like them and yourself 💙💚😍
I really love this Vocaloid pairing and it is so neat to see them still alive and the shippers are still out there~! :midorizakikasumi_lili::midorizakikasumi_lili::kaito_smile_lili::miku_lili: I hope to do my part of making plenty of covers for them! I'm just guilty of not making a lot of art with them since I'm not good at drawing 2 and more people together. :clara_ani_lili::kyo_ani_lili:

EDIT: Oh, yeah I can see it! They look amazing together in those clothes! :mirai_ani_lili::mirai_ani_lili: I'm dl it now. :kaito2_move:

Last edited:

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
Can't seem to see the video since I have been waiting for a little while for it to load, but it still hasn't. :kyo_ani_lili:

I really love this Vocaloid pairing and it is so neat to see them still alive and the shippers are still out there~! :midorizakikasumi_lili::midorizakikasumi_lili::kaito_smile_lili::miku_lili: I hope to do my part of making plenty of covers for them! I'm just guilty of not making a lot of art with them since I'm not good at drawing 2 and more people together. :clara_ani_lili::kyo_ani_lili:
I think it had to process or something on drive see if you can look at it now, if not I’ll try like mega or something in a few hours. Same here I’ve been loving KaiMiku for a few years so talking to you and Kat and others has really made me happy to know so many still like this pairing! And same here with the drawing 😂😂 but since I can’t make covers I’ll just upload videos. 💙💚

Rolo

Sep 16, 2019
Green that was wonderful!!! Thank you so much that was such a great video to start my morning with! 💚💙💚💙

• Love

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
Got some food for everyone!

So I recently had someone translate a KaiMiku comic by r_siori, titled Hyakunen Saki mo Aimashou ("Let’s Stay Together for the Next Hundred Years"). The comic itself can be found at the artist's Popiku right here.

The post on Popiku is actually two comics in one, but the comic that was translated is the first 26 pages. With luck, I'll have the other comic translated in December. :overjoyed: It's also currently password-protected but that's not an issue because the password is literally right there in brackets, and you can't miss it, lol.

EDIT: I found a pixiv link! No password needed~ But it IS missing some of the bonus content so be warned. Look here.

But yeah, I'm attaching the pdf containing the translation. There were only one or two lines that the translator couldn't read ("[unintelligible]") due to the low resolution but I don't think they affect the story much.

I hope yall enjoy this cute Kaimiku story~ :miku_lili::kaito_smile_lili:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)