• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Resource Karaoke/Off Vocal Collections Thread

Should this be organized by producer or website?

• Producer

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Website

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Website and Producer (The website is the main heading and producer sub-heading)

• Other (reply with your idea)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 21, 2019
A place to make it a little easier to find the instrumental you're looking for! Please feel free to leave links to available off vocals as I'll be updating this post and organizing them. ^^

Also, I added a poll because I'm not sure how I want them to be organized. Should I organize by producer or website?

Note about NicoKaras: you need a video downloader in order to save and convert them to audio. I recommend YouTube-dl since it can do both and doesn't require you to get some "companion app" or make you go to some sketchy website.
The majority of Crusher's instrumentals can be found on her website.
Thunderstorm
Childish War (NicoKara) (requires a video downloader)
All of Mitchie M's off vocals can be found here:
Otetsu's instrumentals until around 2013-14 can be found on their Piapro.
Studio Satsuki instrumentals are archived here:
Here are their free to download off vocals here:

The off vocals available for purchase can be found on iTunes

Last edited:

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
Should we add off vocals for producers who have taken down the original instrumental upload? I’m guessing the answer would be no, but I figured I would check anyways. I have a few of Edgar Lovecraft's instrumentals, but I can't find the original karaoke upload on Piapro.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
I think that's fine. If there end up being issues I'll remove the link from OP, but I can't see anyone really objecting to that. I have a few that are no longer available due to broken links and I was thinking of putting those in! ^^

Edit: I don't think I'll be linking to unofficial mirrors. Instead I'll link to archived versions of the original and nicokaras.

Last edited:

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
I saw your profile post about it and I remembered that I might’ve seen some of Satsuki ga Tenokmori’s instrumentals backed up on wayback machine. I was on my phone so I couldn’t download at the time. This is the link. Its possible that other producers’ works might be saved in the same way.
Also something that could be done if no one has an instrumental and it can’t be found is to link to Nicokaras and/or arrangements.

Sep 21, 2019
Working on adding some more producers. So far I've added Wonderful Opportunity (which includes both Minus-P and Jesus-P), but more are on the way!

Also I reorganized the OP so it's sorted alphabetically by producer rather than by website.

Edit: I also added Toa to the list.

Last edited:

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
Ok so I won't upload any of Edgar Lovecraft's karaoke's then. If you're looking to add Nem, he posts each of his off vocals in the descriptions of their respective videos. Here's Monochrome Dream Eating Baku: and here's Nemurihime: . By the way does anyone know if Childish War"s off vocal is still available anywhere? The last time I checked the link it was dead.

Edit: I didn't realize the links were going to display like that. Oh well.

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
Thank you! I’ve added them all to the OP!

(Also for Childish War, have you tried putting the link in the wayback machine? Maybe that would work?)
I just tried the Wayback Machine but I don't think file can be downloaded anymore. I'm using Google translate and it's saying there's a domain error where (I'm assuming) the download button would be. Here's the original link to the instrumental if anyone else wants to try it: http://p.tl/4js9

Sep 21, 2019
Here's the NicoKara for it! You'll just need a video downloader so you can save it and convert it to audio. I recommend YouTube-dl since it can save videos and convert them to audio! (Contrary to it's name, it can download from other sites besides YouTube, such as SoundCloud; which is handy if you don't want to have to create an account just to download something.)

• Love
Reactions: Älfa Dröttning

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
Sep 21, 2019
Added the off vocal for Eve's Dramaturgy!

Also, does anyone know where I can find the off vocal for Halyosy's song Snowman? I tried looking on his Piapro but it's not uploaded there.

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
Also, does anyone know where I can find the off vocal for Halyosy's song Snowman? I tried looking on his Piapro but it's not uploaded there.
I don’t think it was ever officially released. I’ve seen a fan made vocal removed version and possibly a higher quality game rip floating around somewhere, but that’s it.

Edit: Here is Otetsu’s piapro. I think he stopped uploading instrumentals in 2013/14, which is sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)