• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kazumi's Covers

Sep 21, 2019
I'm probably gonna be sharing a lot of cover so I'm just gonna start a thread to keep all my covers in! XD
Here's a YouTube playlist of all the covers I've uploaded so far (including some really cringe-worthy plug-n'-play ones with bad mixing, depending on how far you scroll down) aside from ones that I haven't finished, are wips, etc.

Last edited:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I've been giving your whole cover playlist a listen and I really like the consistency in quality! I also like how you do videos, I always enjoy covers more when there's a video to go along with it, even if it's something simple.
Some favorite of mine,
Kasane Teto "I'm Your Diva"
Kasane Teto "Solar System Disco"
Mayu "Ghost Rule"
Sukone Tei "The Snow White Princess Is"
I really like your use of Mayu, I'm a big fan of her but I don't find many covers with her that I like. I hope you make more covers with her! :mayu_lili:

Sep 21, 2019
I uploaded a couple of covers to my soundcloud. They're older, but I think they're worth uploading anyways. I might upload to YouTube and NND if I ever end up making a video to them. ^^

Reactions: peaches2217

___

Oct 8, 2019
Here's a remastered cover of an old Hitorinbo Envy cover I had done a long time ago! I'm currently working on making an MMD to it!
(The mixing is so much better on this one. >.>)
I was listening to your old cover of Hitorinbo Envy just yesterday! So happy to hear new remastered version. Good job!

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
Finally uploaded my Halloween cover! I uploaded it later than I would have liked, but better late than never, I suppose!

I tried to do a remake of Oster Project's Trick and Treat with Rin and Len's V4x voicebanks! Hope you all enjoy it! :D

(I'll upload it to Nico tomorrow, or something, and then give it a better thumbnail! XP)

Sep 21, 2019
Merry Christmas! Here's a wintery themed cover I did (I leigitimately couldn't think of a vocal synth song that was Christmas themed, so I just went with a winter one, lol).
Unfortunately I had to just use a video from Diva since I didn't have time to make an MMD. ^^"

Reactions: ___

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Beautiful Tei cover, I was playing Snowman on Project Mirai the other day and it's been stuck in my head nonstop...so it was really funny to me when I saw this on your channel!

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)