• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Konasaur ft. Avanna - Golden Leaves

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I've been saying all year I'd be back with a new original, and i Wasn't, but now I am! iF you follow me, whether on Twitter or through my journals, you may know about Harvest Avanna--a little project I made to celebrate my favorite Vocaloid. Well, yesterday was the day of the event! It included a lot of great producers and artists, but I won't go into that here--have my song for the event! (I'll talk more about the event in my journal later)

I'm really proud of this songsm it is the first song I have ever made in 3/4 and the first waltz I've made at that! This is also on the new Harvest Avanna official channel, and I HIGHLY recommend you go check out the crossfade with all the other songs! The album is a free download, so if you like my song (or any of the others), feel free to go get the album!

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Really nice work! It's a very pretty song. I like all the different instruments you put together and how you made them work together so nicely at different times!

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Really nice work! It's a very pretty song. I like all the different instruments you put together and how you made them work together so nicely at different times!
Thank you! I’ve been really messing around and trying to put different rhythms and mire mition in my music overall!

Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)