• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Krathia's synth covers

Krathia

Aspiring Fan
Apr 10, 2018
Neverland
www.youtube.com
Okay, I've decided to go this way, otherways I feel like spamming all over the place.
banner.png
[Chibi done by OkaeriVT]
So, I will be editing this post every time I have a cover, new or old. I hope I can keep the place as tidy as possible. I will add behind the video also the credits, for you to avoid going to YT if you don't want to have more tabs on whatever browser you are using.

Song was done by H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society
Cover (instrumental/arrange and svp by me)
Artwork by Sulphur Aeon for their CD "Swallowed By The Ocean's Tide"
I don't know the original artist.

I want to remake this one with her AI voicebank x_x​

Reactions: Nokone Miku

Krathia

Aspiring Fan
Apr 10, 2018
Neverland
www.youtube.com

Motion:
1- しゃこ様 sm37385131
2- 粉ふきスティック様 sm37440123
MME: rui様, ikeno様, beamman様, o_tonemap, kirakira, postanalog, postmovie, 966様
Stage: NOB様
Model: Kiyoteru かこみき様 Chair とりそば様
VSQx by me Music / Kanaria​

Reactions: aru ii

Krathia

Aspiring Fan
Apr 10, 2018
Neverland
www.youtube.com

Song by Marina (Froot, 2015)
Eleanor Forte AI - Volor
I mixed 2 instrumentals from youtube to make the cover, I was lazy to make all the backing vocals, I did 2 harmonies for the chorus, I'm not sure if the original has that -3 harmony... but it sounds okay.​

Reactions: Oringe

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Oh man, I hadn't heard An Xiao's English yet. This is really good. And his tone is really nice as well! This does a good job of showing how he's different than the other DT guys. Awesome job!

Krathia

Aspiring Fan
Apr 10, 2018
Neverland
www.youtube.com
Oh man, I hadn't heard An Xiao's English yet. This is really good. And his tone is really nice as well! This does a good job of showing how he's different than the other DT guys. Awesome job!
Thank you! And yes, I really like An Xiao and Kevin (Mo Chen was too soft for the type of music I normally like.)
And An doesn't even have a strong accent, he is really clean (to my non-native ears at least)

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you! And yes, I really like An Xiao and Kevin (Mo Chen was too soft for the type of music I normally like.)
And An doesn't even have a strong accent, he is really clean (to my non-native ears at least)
Agreed!! An Xiao has like barely any accent at all from what I've heard. It's really impressive. I like him more the more I listen to him. I think he's next on my to-buy list 👀

-snip-

Song by Spice Girls
I was really nostalgic haha.​
This sounds really nice too!! Solaria is such a queen. Hadn't heard this song, thanks for the introduction! It's nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)