• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Let's Find Some Rarepair Content!

Heart-Eclipse-Dogma

Dedicated Yukaria Shipper
Sep 26, 2020
Have you ever had a rarepair so rare there was no content of them? Have you scoured the Google images tag, the Youtube search, and the Pixiv tags, only to find nada? zilch? 何もない? And finally, while wiping away your tears and manically rereading that one 400-word unfinished fanfiction from 2009, found yourself pleading to God "I wish one other human being knew of this ship's existence so I could have a single crumb of content!"? Well, today is your lucky day! Welcome to the rarepair game, my struggling shippers!

In this game, you tell people your ship (it can be any couple, but rarepairs are highly encouraged), and then that person finds/creates a piece of content for you! This game aims to bring some of the rarer ships to the spotlight and get people to think about pairings they may have not known existed!

Content You Can Find:
Fanfictions - drop the link and leave a brief, spoiler-free summary of what it's about. It only has to be a sentence or so.
Fanart - attach the link from where you got the image from so others can interact with the original post.
Songs - drop the link to the original video so others can listen to it.
Anything else that features the pairing - ex. fan merchandise, a non-18+ fan doujin, picture of two plushies holding hands, etc.

Content you Create:
Fanfictions/oneshots - no need to write something novel-length, unless you want to! 100 words or longer is the only hard rule for length. If you already have written one, feel free to promote it!
Fanart - all skill levels welcome! It can be as little as two stick figures holding hands :) make sure any physical pictures are in decent lighting and are the right orientation.
Songs - drop the link!!!!!
Anything else - drop the link so we can check out your stuff!

If you want to do more than one (ex. a fanfiction and a fanart) be my guest! There is no limit to what you find ^^

There is only ONE RULE; No problematic ships are allowed to be suggested. I define "problematic" as "shipping <18 year old voice banks who were voiced by minors at the time of recording with ≥18 year old voice banks who were voiced by adults at the time of recording". Ships like Miku (canonically 16 but voiced by an adult) and Luka (canonically 20 but voiced by an adult) can be appropriately re-aged to a lesser/nonexistent age gap, but ships like Yuki (voiced by a minor and is canonically 9) and Kiyoteru (voiced by an adult and is canonically 22) are not allowed. Oliver (voiced by a minor and is canonically 12) and Len (voiced by an adult but is canonically 14) is an example of one that can be permitted as long as it is treated appropriately. Also, no incest, but I feel like that's a given lol.

If you ever need to clarify anything, just ask and I'll answer. Now that you've read everything, let's get to it! Let's see...for the first ship, let's try SeeU x IA! :seeu_lili::ia_lili:

Heart-Eclipse-Dogma

Dedicated Yukaria Shipper
Sep 26, 2020
Hey guys, nobody has tried to participate and it’s been a few days. I swear this game is fun, just try it! I should have included an example, so I’ll do that right now with the first ship.
E266D9A4-0A07-4C0D-845D-8500EA1CA1E1.jpeg
SeeU x IA School Uniform Fanart by Wind-Empress on Deviantart. It took me only a minute to look down the Google Images tag, find a cute picture, and type up this post. It doesn’t take long at all, if that’s your concern!

Since I used SeeU x IA for the example, let’s try a different one! How about Iroha x SeeU?:iroha_lili::seeu_lili:

• Love
Reactions: Jisenku and Cookiez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)