• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Lily Fanclub

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

Hello everyone, I've put together a Lily playlist! I used to have a bigger one, but unfortunately a lot of the channels that uploaded reprints from NND have disappeared and now there's a lot less Lily content on youtube.
I tried to keep this playlist mostly originals, but there are a few covers I particularly like in there.
Feel free to suggest new songs to the playlist!

• Love
Reactions: Twillby

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
So I saw Mika do this in the Mayu fanclub so I figured I'd do it over here, here's a compilation of all the Vocalook2019 Lily's I found!
Let me know if you know of anymore!
Look at how pretty she is!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Agreed! :lily_rylitah:

Also, I spruced up the original post! We now have a featured original, cover, and illustration! I don't know how often I'll be changing these up, probably not frequently. So check them out and show some love!

Also today I stumbled upon this cover again and it was always one of my fav lily covers!

Her v3 is so gooood

Last edited:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Should have shared this awhile ago but I forgot oops, Lily's 10th anniversary is in less then a week and there's a little zine and original song event I've seen going on for her, you can check out the project here!
I won't be participating this year unfortunately but I'm excited to see what others do for her birthday.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
I wish I had been able to have Lily shipped before COVID shut everything down so I could do something for her 10th :(

I MEAN I BOUGHT HER IN MARCH AAAAAAAA

Last edited:
Reactions: cafenurse

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Ugh feel the same, wanted to do something for her 10th but now is not a good time for me to be buying a voicebank. There's always more anniversaries to celebrate in the future, at least! :lily_smile_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)