• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Lily Fanclub

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I just remembered I had merch I’d wanted to share but never did! I managed to find myself the full set of the Lily Bee plushies on eBay, brand new! They are so adorable, and now I really wanna try finding the standard Lily plush set but these plushies are all pretty hard to find...

Also gonna share a song while I’m here

It offends me how none of you have put up Scarlet Rose ITT.
:P May I assimilate into this Fanclub desu?
Out of all the Lily songs I've heard, Scarlet Rose is still among the top. I didn't even think about sharing, oops.
I just remembered I had merch I’d wanted to share but never did! I managed to find myself the full set of the Lily Bee plushies on eBay, brand new! They are so adorable, and now I really wanna try finding the standard Lily plush set but these plushies are all pretty hard to find...

]
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS, THOSE ARE ADORABLE! Where did you get them? (Like, where can you get them outside of eBay?? If you know.)

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS, THOSE ARE ADORABLE! Where did you get them? (Like, where can you get them outside of eBay?? If you know.)
I’m not really sure honestly. When I got them originally, they seem like a bit of remote merchandise, not a lot avout them. I assume they’re sold in Japanese stores or a prize from an arcade game or something that collaborated with anim.o.v.e. You can find some stray bee and standard plushies around on Amazon JP by looking for Lily as anim.o.v.e rather than Vocaloid.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

I'm HIGH KEY jealous omg. I eyes those plushies awhile back on the Vocaloid wiki but was like "eh I doubt anyone really has them"
They are SO cute!
Was the set expensive?

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I'm HIGH KEY jealous omg. I eyes those plushies awhile back on the Vocaloid wiki but was like "eh I doubt anyone really has them"
They are SO cute!
Was the set expensive?
They are adorable little things!
They were only $17 when I found them on eBay, a real good deal!! And they were sealed up and everything when they first came

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
$17 oh my goodness that is a great deal! I need to start stalking ebay now!
I figured they'd be really pricey since they're hard to come by.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Oh my goodness! those are adorable. Were they imported/expensive?
They were imported from Japan! Funny story about the price, the original auction started at $2.50 + shipping, but I accidentally put my highest bid at $200 so never nothced there was one person trying to fight me for her and obviously ddn’t win, so I paid $15 with shipping and a $5 off voucher coupon eBay had sent me for not using eBay in a while.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
They were imported from Japan! Funny story about the price, the original auction started at $2.50 + shipping, but I accidentally put my highest bid at $200 so never nothced there was one person trying to fight me for her and obviously ddn’t win, so I paid $15 with shipping and a $5 off voucher coupon eBay had sent me for not using eBay in a while.
I almost feel bad for the other person :qingxian_lili:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Gosh you're finding so much cute stuff on ebay I should really check it out. I'd like to grow my collection beyond just figures. I think I own almost every figure thats been released (I cant remember if I own ice Lily or not, I'm living on the other side of the country for school and didn't bring all my figures along.) and now I want more fun things to add the the collection.

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra
Gosh you're finding so much cute stuff on ebay I should really check it out. I'd like to grow my collection beyond just figures. I think I own almost every figure thats been released (I cant remember if I own ice Lily or not, I'm living on the other side of the country for school and didn't bring all my figures along.) and now I want more fun things to add the the collection.
I'd love to buy some figures. Are they expensive for you, though? Everytime I check, it's usually really expensive.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Most Lily figures I've gotten have been 20 dollars, sometimes closer to 30. My nendoroid was about 40-50 dollars, and there was one figure I got that was particularly expensive (not for figure standards, but for Lily standards since she's usually not high priced) This one was 50 or 60 dollars when I bought her. And according to GoodSmile she was originally 70.
Because Lily isn't a very popular character and the majority of her figures are prize figures, they're actually very cheap! Theres a few on Amazon right now that are 19-20 dollars. Because they are cheap they are on the fragile side though so treat them gently. Also you don't have to worry about bootlegs because prize figures are very rarely counterfeited. (Still do some researching on MyFigureCollection if you're worried)

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Hey Lily fans! I don’t have money on me to snag this myself right now, so I figured I’d share the merch for once haha
One of the standard Lily plushes is up on eBay! The standard ones seem to be rarer than the bee ones from what I’ve notixed so this is a good catch.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Hey Lily fans! I don’t have money on me to snag this myself right now, so I figured I’d share the merch for once haha
One of the standard Lily plushes is up on eBay! The standard ones seem to be rarer than the bee ones from what I’ve notixed so this is a good catch.
hehehe i swiped her up!
She's expected to arrive in December though. I'll probably forget so it'll be like a surprise present.

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Ahhh man I wish they could have made a Lily English bank even if it were only marginally better than manipulating her Japanese bank's phonemes to English afjksl

I also feel more confident in my choice of buying Luka as a duet partner now XP

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I LOVE Lily Luka duets! if you make any please share them here I will go shower them with love!

Gosh I wish she could've gotten an english voicebank. I understand that it probably wouldnt sell well at all so I was never expecting internet co to make one, but sigh, i can dream!

Reactions: Twillby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)