• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other lost/deleted vocaloid songs

riz_lady

Extreme Sonika Enjoyer

Found this mashup of a whole bunch of songs. Apparently it uses Kaito's Append Voicebank from around the time VOCALOID got shifted from V2 to V3, causing the append to only ever be available in some demos. I guess it was never commericially sold and is considered lost, however I checked the Lost Media Wiki and one of the administrators posted back in 2017 that it wasn't notable enough to have its own page dedicated to it.

On another note, I can't seem to download the video. I typically download NIcoNico videos by opening Inspect and spotting and downloading the mp4 file from there, however on this video everything is in some format called mp2t. Never heard of that before. Tried downloading it but it wasn't a video file and it never loaded. Not sure if it was my computer having it's own networking issues or if it's NicoNico themselves.

Also I didn't know that BilliBilli actually had link download sites that worked :kaito_lili:. I tried that shit with NicoNico and it was completely futile lmao.

riz_lady

Extreme Sonika Enjoyer

Found this mashup of a whole bunch of songs. Apparently it uses Kaito's Append Voicebank from around the time VOCALOID got shifted from V2 to V3, causing the append to only ever be available in some demos. I guess it was never commericially sold and is considered lost, however I checked the Lost Media Wiki and one of the administrators posted back in 2017 that it wasn't notable enough to have its own page dedicated to it.

On another note, I can't seem to download the video. I typically download NIcoNico videos by opening Inspect and spotting and downloading the mp4 file from there, however on this video everything is in some format called mp2t. Never heard of that before. Tried downloading it but it wasn't a video file and it never loaded. Not sure if it was my computer having it's own networking issues or if it's NicoNico themselves.

Also I didn't know that BilliBilli actually had link download sites that worked :kaito_lili:. I tried that shit with NicoNico and it was completely futile lmao.
Correction on that last part: I was able to open one of the mp2t files in Firefox, but it was just one clip of the video. Was the video edited in a way that each individual file still was coded instead of it just melting into an mp4, or something (ik my terminology is ass)?

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I don't know if this is the place for it, but I wish there was a legit way to get an MP3 of "Heart a la Mode" (Videos, of course, are easy to come by.). DECO*27 made it as part of some arrangement with someone named something like... the Georgia Coffee Company?...for their ad campaign years ago, so I assume Georgia has the rights to it. I think they gave it away free on their website for awhile as part of a free album called Bitter Little Sweetie. Sadly, the DL page is no more, and I'm not sure about the legality of mirrors/other people redistributing it.... Though, it was free, so it's hard to believe anyone would care.

riz_lady

Extreme Sonika Enjoyer
I don't know if this is the place for it, but I wish there was a legit way to get an MP3 of "Heart a la Mode" (Videos, of course, are easy to come by.). DECO*27 made it as part of some arrangement with someone named something like... the Georgia Coffee Company?...for their ad campaign years ago, so I assume Georgia has the rights to it. I think they gave it away free on their website for awhile as part of a free album called Bitter Little Sweetie. Sadly, the DL page is no more, and I'm not sure about the legality of mirrors/other people redistributing it.... Though, it was free, so it's hard to believe anyone would care.
I think copyright is not an issue since the original song was free of charge. Since its been rearchived to other places around the internet, its not a cause for concern. Thank you for letting us know though!

Reactions: mobius017

Stoo-S

New Fan
Dec 26, 2019
everything is in some format called mp2t.
Hi!
If I’m understanding correctly, you want to download the Nico Video but are downloading instead an mp2t file, right?
If that’s the case, you’ll need to follow these steps first.

• Right Click the video You want to download
  • Click where it says “hls > http” (if it says “http > hls”, don’t click it, leave as is)
  • Once the video loads again and is playing, right click it again but now click the third to last option (The One that’s above the “ON > OFF” option)
  • Once you click it, it'll open a window within the video, copy the longest link that is displayed in there and paste it on your browser (If there are several long links, they might be the same, but just to be sure, the link should be followed by text that reads 動画の読み込みを開始しました). Once you do this, it’ll open the video. right click and click on “Save video as…”
  • And that should be it, you should have the video as an Mp4 or whatever video format that isn’t an mp2t file :)

I used this method on the video you linked and it worked as intended! :) Hope it helps!

riz_lady

Extreme Sonika Enjoyer
Hi!
If I’m understanding correctly, you want to download the Nico Video but are downloading instead an mp2t file, right?
If that’s the case, you’ll need to follow these steps first.

• Right Click the video You want to download
  • Click where it says “hls > http” (if it says “http > hls”, don’t click it, leave as is)
  • Once the video loads again and is playing, right click it again but now click the third to last option (The One that’s above the “ON > OFF” option)
  • Once you click it, it'll open a window within the video, copy the longest link that is displayed in there and paste it on your browser (If there are several long links, they might be the same, but just to be sure, the link should be followed by text that reads 動画の読み込みを開始しました). Once you do this, it’ll open the video. right click and click on “Save video as…”
  • And that should be it, you should have the video as an Mp4 or whatever video format that isn’t an mp2t file :)

I used this method on the video you linked and it worked as intended! :) Hope it helps!
Yo!
I just followed the steps you gave, but it still isn't working. When I clicked on the ON > OFF button, a new tab never showed up. Perhaps its because I have pop-ups turned off? Not sure (I use Firefox btw)

I ended up going back into the Inspect page to see if any media files had showed up. They in fact DID, but it was a red link that said NS_BINDING_ABORTED. Don't know what that means lmao.

Maybe it's just my computer. Unfortunately I don't have any other device to open that sort of file on (my school computer literally blocked the ability to inspect pages, and everyone knows how shit phones are at running complicated browser tasks.)

Thanks for your help though! I appreciate it :sonika_ani_lili:!

Stoo-S

New Fan
Dec 26, 2019
Yo!
I just followed the steps you gave, but it still isn't working. When I clicked on the ON > OFF button, a new tab never showed up. Perhaps its because I have pop-ups turned off? Not sure (I use Firefox btw)
Sorry for the confusion!
It’s not the “ON > OFF” button, it’s the one above it, I only said the “ON > OFF” button because the button you’re supposed to click doesn’t have any Roman letters in it, but just in case, the text on the button you’re supposed to click reads as follows: システムメッセージを開く

Additionally, I just checked to see and the english UI for Nico actually translates these options, so the button you’re supposed to click in english translates to “Open System Message” then, in the window, you’re supposed to look for the link that follows the text “Video is now loading.”

Again, sorry I didn’t think to check the english version of Nico (^-^ '')
Oh, and I'm also using Firefox, so it definitely works there :D

riz_lady

Extreme Sonika Enjoyer
Oh about that demo. Is this the one you're thinking of? Its the longest append demo. GOD the append sounded so good ;A;
Oh, yes! Damn he sounds awesome!

I thought the demo was lost, guess I was wrong. Good thing its here, and on YouTube at that!

I guess its the software itself thats lost. Idk maybe someone has a trial copy lying around somewhere, or something like that.

Mys

Aspiring Fan
Sep 6, 2020
USA
twitter.com
I'm not sure if it's lost but the original video of the panel showing off the append with very short samples is deleted it seems. But the longer demos that I know are all up there. Lol guess you'll have to ask Kaoling.

riz_lady

Extreme Sonika Enjoyer
Yikes, it's been forever since this thread has been active, but I think I posted on here back in may about emailing the address listed on PuFFCorns youtube channel back on May 22nd regarding his song "Mine", one version with Luo Tianyi and another with Xin Hua, both of which are lost. I never received a response.

Today I decided to stop by the lost media reddit regarding the songs. I've yet to receive a reply, but I'll post here if I find anything.

riz_lady

Extreme Sonika Enjoyer
I have wonderful news!

A lovely person over on Reddit found the link to the ENTIRE Yi x DM EP on a Taiwanese file-sharing website. I was able to download and upload the songs to YouTube:
They also found the Xin Hua version of "Mine" on a Hungarian video-sharing website, however the video is only viewable within Hungary (which I don't live in) or with a VPN (which am currently unable to afford). Here is the link though, in case any of you guys can access it: 【心华Xin Hua】Mine (泡芙P feat. Xin Hua)

Reactions: WyndReed

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
They also found the Xin Hua version of "Mine" on a Hungarian video-sharing website, however the video is only viewable within Hungary (which I don't live in) or with a VPN (which am currently unable to afford). Here is the link though, in case any of you guys can access it: 【心华Xin Hua】Mine (泡芙P feat. Xin Hua)
you can easily use a browser like Tor to access this website! by specifying a country to use, following a guide like this. i use Tor all the time for browsing sites like this and i did test it myself just now and it worked, you definitely dont need to pay for a VPN to see country locked websites (there are many free VPNs out there too but i havent used them aside from Tor i guess).

there are also sites that download from indavideo so i think you can get it without even seeing the site.

Last edited:

riz_lady

Extreme Sonika Enjoyer
double post, but yeah a quick google landed me on a site to convert it to download so i probably wouldnt even need to go through the Tor effort anyways, just need the link lol.

i have uploaded it (unlisted) to Youtube
awesome, thank you so much!

also I didn't know tor could do that lmao. I tried using the browser like a few months ago but it never worked for me :kaito_lili:

opal

crayon boxes and sunshine bundles save the day
Aug 7, 2021
i was recommended here by a fellow ’forumer! i’m gonna spread my knowledge.
there’s this long lost song by masa that has the name of interface!
this was a song made by him when he went by the “ell” alias and was viewed by under five hundred people so kinda underrated. it’s been deleted and no trace of it since.
it was apparently about rin killing miku and i have a theory as to why. perhaps miku was a bully of sorts due to the school theme and her expression we have seen due to stills of the pv and even full fledged recordings that have been reuploaded.
any thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Of Mind

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
any thoughts?
I read that Masa deleted a lot of his earlier works cuz it wasn’t his best, and supposedly he doesn’t even remember making interface. I don’t think it’ll be found any time soon

as for me, i’ve been trying to search for all the songs on The Stage 2, and i cannot seem to find every song (some to seem to not exist online.) I know one song has a short version online, but the full version? Can’t find it. The wiki even says some content is unavaliable

poser

sekai liker
Mar 27, 2020
www.youtube.com
one of my favorite vocaloPs (annyaho/annyahoOfficial) deleted everything of his recently this year and i feel bad not backing any of it up on archive but luckily i found some reuploads

alot of his earlier stuff was heavy metal/screamo, but i think he tried to branch out into more contemporary/popular synth genres and it didnt work so they deleted i think which sucks :( i loved their music alot

Reactions: morrysillusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)