• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Luo Tianyi Japanese

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Happy to see her released already! She's not my favorite Chinese Vocaloid, but I gotta say I love how her Japanese sounds. Can't wait to see usage of her new VB.

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Yes, this is the official VSinger Taobao!
Okay, thank you! I had one question-I'm trying to figure out what these buttons mean?
these.png
Google says the left one says Luo Tianyi Japanese Sound Bank and the right one says Delivery from May 28th. Does that mean one is a digital copy and the other is a physical copy? If I choose the left option, it says there are 903 in stock and the right option has 10 in stock

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Okay, thank you! I had one question-I'm trying to figure out what these buttons mean?
View attachment 697
Google says the left one says Luo Tianyi Japanese Sound Bank and the right one says Delivery from May 28th. Does that mean one is a digital copy and the other is a physical copy? If I choose the left option, it says there are 903 in stock and the right option has 10 in stock
Not sure myself. I buy from Taobao through a proxy like TaobaoFOCUS and don't speak Chinese myself TT

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Not sure myself. I buy from Taobao through a proxy like TaobaoFOCUS and don't speak Chinese myself TT
Well thanks for telling me about TaobaoFOCUS, I might buy her from there. Though I'm still confused about what those options mean...none of the other Chinese Vocaloids have them. I would assume it's an option for rush shipping, but the two options are listen under "color," so I have no idea. I think i'll just go with the default option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)