• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Male Virtual Singers Appreciation Club

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Welcome to the Boys' Club!
:leon_lili::kaito_smile_lili::len_smile_lili::gackpo_smile_lili::kiyoterunatural_lili::bigal_smile_lili::tonio_lili::ryuuto_lili::piko_lili::vy2_lili::oliver_lili::bruno_lili::kyo_smile_lili::wil_lili::yuu_smile_lili::yohioloid_smile_lili::arsloid_smile_lili::dex_lili::fukase_lili::cybersongman_lili::longya_lili::moke_smile_lili::ken_smile_lili::chris_lili::yokuneruko_lili::matsudappoiyo_lili::ginsakiyamato_lili::shirosakiyuudai_lili::akasakiminato_lili::bones_lili::genbu_smile_lili::muxin_lili::kevin_lili::ryo_lili::mochen_lili: :mo_chen_lili::anxiao_lili: :an_xiao_lili::charlie_lili:

This is a fanclub for all male or masculine vocal synths! I use the term "virtual singers", since this club is also to support lesser known characters from programs like Cevio and Synthesizer V. There are already dedicated fanclubs for some male Vocaloids on here, but not for every one of them. This'll let you share your favorite content for them without making a whole new thread.

Rules
Follow all Vocaverse forum and fanclub guidelines.

We prioritize mascot over voice provider.
(So Kazehiki, etc. are ok to post here. Ruko Male (and other split gender UTAUs) are ok too. Iroha wouldn't be a part this fanclub since she is a female character.)

Do not use this thread to spread hate.

*Thread will be updated with content/songs

TheStarPalace
Aia
RoboCheatsyTM
peaches2217
ThatGirlMyra
yohioloid
uncreepy
Streetpop
andantina
Jupiter

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aia

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
If you scroll down to the bottom there should be a text box. Put something in there and you can test him (it accepts English words and letters but if you put in full English sentences they'll be a little stilted)

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Also, may I put in my application for this club? Gakupo has historically been my favorite, and this song basically played on a loop in my brain throughout middle school.

EDIT: Fun fact, I cosplayed Dr. Realist during Character Day in the 9th grade (which is still counted as middle school where I live). Of course, this was before his full character design was finalized, so I just wore a black sweater and black pants, put blue highlighter into the ends of my hair, and used tiny paint caps in place of his spectacles. I wish I would've gotten a picture. I'm sure I looked like a total dork.

Sep 21, 2019
I know there's a thread about him already, but I really wanted to mention Yuzuru/弓鶴 here since he's a new male synth and all! He was announced/teased a while ago in an AHS livestream and we finally have a demo site for him! What do you think of him?
I'm not even a huge Voiceroid person, but like, I love him?? First of all, his design is heckin' gorgeous! Secondly, his voice is so cool sounding anId I dunno. There's just something about it I really like!

Reactions: TheStarPalace

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Also, may I put in my application for this club? Gakupo has historically been my favorite, and this song basically played on a loop in my brain throughout middle school.

EDIT: Fun fact, I cosplayed Dr. Realist during Character Day in the 9th grade (which is still counted as middle school where I live). Of course, this was before his full character design was finalized, so I just wore a black sweater and black pants, put blue highlighter into the ends of my hair, and used tiny paint caps in place of his spectacles. I wish I would've gotten a picture. I'm sure I looked like a total dork.
Added!

I'm not even a huge Voiceroid person, but like, I love him?? First of all, his design is heckin' gorgeous! Secondly, his voice is so cool sounding anId I dunno. There's just something about it I really like!
I totally agree, I probably wouldn't buy him but the voice/design is right up my alley. (AHS knows what we want)

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)